FROM NAHB – Apply to Serve on a 2021 NAHB Committee or Council Board of Trustees
The NAHB Federation is powered by the leadership of its members who step up to serve their industry. There is still time to apply for an appointment to an NAHB committee and/or council board of trustees for the 2021 leadership year.
Applications must be submitted before Oct. 29, 11:59 p.m. ET, so don’t delay. Go to the online application and follow these simple steps:
- Review the criteria for serving on a committee/council.
- Check your membership to see if it is “in good standing.” If your membership expires before the deadline, contact your local association and make sure it is renewed before Sept. 30.
- Select up to six committees/councils and rank them according to your preference.
- Provide information about why you are interested in serving. If someone has recommended you to serve on that committee/council, add their name(s).
- Let us know if you’ve never served on a committee/council.
- Review the application and submit. You will receive a confirmation that your application was received.
- If you want to make changes to your application, simply go back to the application link.
Current committee and council members are reminded that you need to submit a new application this year if you want to continue serving; there are no automatic multi-year appointments.
Please direct any questions about the committee appointment process to Cyndi McKinley, 202-266-8346.