Homearama is an annual event in Greater Louisville showcasing custom-built new homes that are fully-furnished, decorated, landscaped and feature the latest in building trends, technology and interior design. Homearama has been produced by the Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville since 1968.
- DATES: July 15 –July 30
- Weekdays: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Ticket gate closes an hour and a half prior to listed closing times.
NO PETS ALLOWED
- Regular Admission: $10 per person
- Two-Day Pass: $15 per person
Children 12 and under are free with an adult
- Tickets sold onsite
- Poplar Woods
- Located in Goshen, Kentucky in Oldham County
- Features 9 homes
- Conservation subdivision showcases breathtaking views of 108 acres of protected open space
- Home prices range from $725,000 to over $1.5 million
- Presenting: LG&E
- Official:RiverCity Flooring and River City Bank
- Produced by: Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville since 1968
- Homearama is several shows in one. Attendees can see and tour:
- The latest in building trends pairs modern open floor plans with the use of high end materials to create homes exuding function and style
- Luxurious outdoor living spaces serve as comfortable places to entertain friends or relax with family and enjoy the tranquil sounds of nature
- View the work Louisville’s top Interior Designers providing each home with touches of luxury and sophistication
- Dedicated fitness rooms provide a private space to meditate and do yoga or set a personal record on the bench press
- State-of-the-art home theater rooms equipped with the latest technology to enjoy movies, gaming and more!
- High energy efficiency appliances, windows, doors and insulation make these beautiful homes practical as well
- The annual Homearama Furniture Sale is set for July 31 at Poplar Woods from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Concessions are open daily
- Free parking