For 51 consecutive years, Homearama has showcased the finest in custom-built new homes in the Greater Louisville area, and the 2018 show will be no exception! The first conservation subdivision in Jefferson County, Catalpa Farms, will greet visitors with expansive views across ridges and valleys, ever-present gentle breezes, and a tranquil setting that is sure to please. With a wide-variety of price points, this year’s Homearama will appeal to everyone. Whether in the market to purchase a new home or just looking to get inspired, these unique and beautiful homes will enamor guests with their craftsmanship, ability to bring the outdoors ‘in’, abundance of wood and natural elements and aesthetic interior surprises, while at the same time introducing the latest in innovation and energy efficient technologies. Homearama 2018 will delight, inspire and invigorate, and we hope you will join us.
DATES: July 14 – 29, 2018
Weekdays: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sundays: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Ticket gate closes an hour prior to listed closing times.
Regular Admission: $10 per person
Children 12 and under are free with an adult
Tickets sold onsite, cash or check only
17814 Shakes Creek Drive
Fisherville, KY 40023
– A sustainable development with over 200 acres of land
– Abundant preserved open green space
– Secluded villages arranged along ridges with unique architectural themes
– Access trails, lakes and community gardens
Powered By: LG&E
Official Sponsors: River City Bank and RiverCity Flooring
Produced by: Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville
– Homearama is several shows in one.
– Be inspired by Louisville’s hottest home builders, the latest in building trends incorporating high-end materials and innovations, interior aesthetic delights and a sense of bringing the outdoors “in”
– Explore comfortable outdoor living spaces designed to entertain friends or relax with family and enjoy the tranquil sights and sounds of nature
– View the work of Louisville’s top Interior Designers providing each home with touches of elegance, ambiance and sophistication
– Enjoy state-of-the-art home theater rooms, entertaining spaces and fitness areas equipped with the latest in-home technology
– Understand how high energy efficiency appliances, windows, doors and insulation make these homes practical as well as beautiful
– Take advantage of the annual Homearama Furniture Sale that is set for July 30 at Catalpa Farms from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
– Concessions are open daily
– Free parking
– Instagram @HomearamaLouisville
– Twitter @Homearama
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE COUPON
Available at FaceBook.com/HomearamaLouisville and only valid for
Mondays and Tuesdays