Homearama is an annual event in Greater Louisville showcasing custom-built new homes that are fully-furnished, decorated, landscaped and feature the latest in building trends, technology and interior design. Homearama has been produced by the Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville since 1968.
- DATES: July 16 – 31, 2016
o Weekdays: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
o Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
o Sundays: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Ticket gate closes an hour and a half prior to listed closing times.
NO PETS ALLOWED
- Regular Admission: $10 per person (per site)
- Two-Day Pass: $15 per person
Children 12 and under are free with an adult
- Tickets sold onsite
o Located in eastern Jefferson County
o Features 25 homes
o First ever all geo-thermal site
o Home prices range from $450,000 to over one million dollars
o First ever Homearama in Bullitt County
o Nine homes featured at the Mt. Washington site
o Home prices range from $425,000 to $650,000.
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF BUILDERS:
- Presenting: ClimateMaster and LG&E
- Official:RiverCity Flooring and River City Bank
- Produced by: Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville since 1968
- Homearama is several shows in one. Attendees can see and tour:
o The latest in Building Trends
o State-of-the-art Home Theaters
o Magnificent Outdoor Living Spaces
o Louisville’s Top Interior Designers and their work up close
- The annual Homearama Furniture Sale is Monday, August 1 at Norton Commons and River Crest from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Concessions are open daily
- Free parking at both sites
- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE COUPON
o Available at FaceBook.com/HomearamaLouisville (July 1) and only valid for Mondays and Tuesdays