Perry Lyons, P. L. Lyons, Inc., and Adam Gallagher, Architectural Builders, LLC
4,323 square feet
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Large, open floor plan designed for entertaining, with Old World hardwood floors throughout and a French cottage style beamed ceiling and large kitchen island that’s open to the family room
- Gorgeous master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and elegant master bath with a gas fireplace over a free-standing tub, a television area and a large tiled walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and a bench
- Privacy-focused floor plan with two other bedrooms that share a buddy bath on the opposite side of the house from the master bedroom
- Large walk-in laundry with cabinetry designed to keep everyone organized
- Pocket office with a charging station that offers homeowners a convenient place to keep track of bills, backpacks and electronics
- Screened porch off the kitchen for outside entertaining and access to rear yard and outside living area
- Spacious lower level accessible from the great room that features a large family area with built-in entertainment systems, billiards area with a built-in wet bar, a bar lounge and hardwood flooring
- The lower level also walks out to a patio and features an office, exercise room, bedroom and bath
Casual elegance and French cottage architecture get a formal introduction to Bonne Heure, a house designed to offer homeowners an escape from everyday pressures in an atmosphere that feels more like a vacation than a residence. Perry Lyons and Adam Gallagher have created plenty of unique spaces to enjoy and appreciate within the 4,323 square foot, four-bedroom and three-and-a-half bath home. The gorgeous front entry features an arched stained wood double door that welcomes guests with a heartfelt embrace. Stone and brick accents showcase exquisite craftsmanship along the front exterior where brown shutters add to the European-influenced architecture.
Inside Bonne Heure, guests can admire an open floor plan that immediately invites them to explore its many unique spaces. A spacious foyer gives them a beautiful welcome to a home that’s inviting, functional and elegantly designed with French country accents and seamless views of the Bonne Heure’s natural surroundings. A gorgeous dining area beckons dinner companions to keep their forks and save room for dessert so they can enjoy the open space just a little longer. Nearby, the great room and kitchen offer a perfect recipe for elegance with a healthy dose of the ideal place to socialize. A large island serves as the focal point in the culinary space and an engaging fireplace in the gathering area draws family and friends to spend time together. Built-in shelves flank the hearth and a beamed ceiling that connects the kitchen and great room contributes elegant design elements. Hungry family members will find everything they crave in the state-of-the-art kitchen, where a spacious walk-in pantry offers plenty of room to stash secret ingredients and beautiful cabinets and countertops emphasize a dedication to craftsmanship. A breakfast room is certain to host many leisurely visits with friends and family, and just beyond, is a large screened porch that offers access to the outdoor living area.
Convenience isn’t overshadowed by style within the thoughtfully designed floor plan of Bonne Heure. A pocket office located just off the garage entrance gives busy homeowners a convenient space to charge electronics, keep track of bills and keep younger family members’ comings and goings more organized. A spacious laundry room with built-in cabinetry and a broom closet contribute to making life easier.
The master suite tucked beyond a private hallway and art niche is simply a get-away-from-it-all retreat with windows inviting natural light to showcase attention to detail within the slumber area under a vaulted ceiling. The master bath showcases a gas fireplace over a free-standing tub, a television area and a large, tiled walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and a bench. An enormous master closet features built-in cabinetry and plenty of room for homeowners to keep clothes organized.
The lower level of Bonne Heure is an entertainer’s dream with a large space for gathering to watch the game on the big screen in the family room or stirring up some friendly competition around the pool table in the billiards area. Hardwood floors, built-in entertainment systems and a wet bar and lounge area contribute to the pub-style feel of the space. Access to the patio allows guests to easily enjoy outdoor living spaces. A bedroom, bath and exercise room offer a perfect place for weekend guests to enjoy privacy and a lower level office offers more room and versatility for homeowners.
Perry Lyons and Adam Gallagher have teamed up to offer homeowners a retreat that is designed with craftsmanship, function and energy efficiency top-of-mind. Bonne Heure is custom engineered to save money on heating and cooling bills with an energy efficient Trane HVAC system, high efficiency insulation and installation.
Interior Designer: Beverly Clark and Lisa Steinbock, Steinbock Interiors | 502.241.6135
• Furnishings: Merridian Funiture, Steinback Interiors
• Architect: Ben Robbins, Robbins Architecture
• Lighting: Brechers Lighting
• Ceramic Tile: Louisville Tile, Jackson Tile
• Cabinetry and Counter Tops: Century Entertainment
• Painting: Bev Clark and Sons Painting
• Fireplaces: Fireplace Distributors
• Interior Trim: Wholesale Hardwood and Speecialty Construction
• Appliances: Trend Appliances
• Closets: Closets by Design
• Security and Entertainment Systems: Century Entertainment
• Hardware and Master Tub: Willis Klein
• Windows: Andersen Windows and Rick Brown 84 Lumber