Joe Pusateri & Rocky Pusateri, Elite Builders, Inc.
4,524 square feet
4 bedrooms, 5 baths
1. Uniquely designed clubhouse over garage with vaulted bay and plenty of room to relax, entertain and watch TV
2. Spacious kitchen with quartz countertops and built-in aquarium
3. Bathtub inside the master shower bathing space and a private laundry room with valet
4. Large secondary bedrooms, upstairs powder room and family laundry area on the second floor
5. Two-story leisure room on the first floor with open area in central part of the house that includes a bridge spanning across the second floor
6. Incredible dining and gathering space that’s open to the kitchen and walks out to covered back deck
7. Finished lower level with huge wet bar with spacious island, billiards area, guest suite and large recreation/family room
8. Conveniently located drop zone with charging station
New England coastal elegance is the best way to describe The Revere’s curbside appeal. White brick with gray stone, charcoal shutters and a metal roof over the front porch suggest this is a home that is made to host lobster boils, family reunions and special events. A gorgeous double-arched mahogany front door with clear glass beckons visitors to hope their invitation comes soon to explore the uniquely designed spaces within the 4,524 square foot, one-and-a-half story home.
Joe and Rocky Pusateri have offered homeowners a Nantucket cottage-style escape where the only essentials they’ll need are a desire to socialize with friends and family and an appreciation for uniquely-designed spaces, the most notable of which is a kitchen that boasts an enormous island bar and aquarium. With four bedrooms and five baths, The Revere features plenty of room to live and entertain comfortably.
A spacious two-story foyer introduces guests to a unique flex room/office space that’s announced by French doors. A beautiful stairway and second floor bridge above suggest this is a home that’s simply meant to be explored. Guests are immediately drawn through the gallery hallway to admire open views of The Revere’s leisure room and dining and culinary spaces. The built-in aquarium is a sure conversation starter for friends who will enjoy mingling by the enormous island bar in the kitchen. The area is a natural segue to the leisure room and corner dining area, which leads to the covered deck just beyond. The kitchen boasts everything a chef could want and more with gorgeous cabinets and quartz countertops to host all the family meal essentials. The great room is wired for surround sound and features a beautiful fireplace with a granite tile hearth and built-in bookcases surrounding it. A strategically designed drop zone makes it easy to charge electronics and keep bills organized.
The owners’ suite showcases a bay window alcove that’s ideal for cozying up with a good book before bedtime and bead board accents that contribute to the Nantucket cottage feel of the home. The spacious slumber area is sure to offer homeowners a relaxing environment to begin and end each day. The master bath suite features two walk-in closets and a uniquely designed shower that includes a free-standing tub within the bathing space. A private laundry room, complete with a valet and folding table make washing and organizing clothes a breeze.
The second floor of The Revere features two spacious bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath as well as a family laundry room. The upper level features a unique vantage point of the spaces below the bridge that hovers over the foyer and leisure room below. A clubhouse entertaining space and powder room encourage guests to head upstairs to socialize and enjoy the uniquely designed second floor.
Downstairs, there’s more reason to celebrate with a spacious bar area that offers the family bartender everything he needs to entertain guests. A large billiards space and recreation room give family members plenty of room to socialize. A guest suite includes a bedroom, walk-in closet and dual-entry bath. The billiards area walks out to the lower level patio tucked beneath a covered deck that features Trex decking.
Elite Homes offers many bells and whistles within The Revere, but the home also includes many practical and function-driven building products and techniques that make it energy efficient and will save homeowners money on energy bills.
• Furniture/Accessories: Lisa Lynn Design Services, LLC
• Accesories: Dilliard’s Home
• Cabinets/Countertops: PC Home Stores/Cambria USA
• Lighting: Brecher’s
• Appliances: Trend Appliances/GE
• Carpet/Hardwood: Carrell Rogers
• Hardware: Willis Klein
• Concrete Floor Finish: Invision Flooring Systems
• Alarm/Audio-Visual: Super Home Systems
• Shingles: Shelter Distribution