Welch Builders, Inc.
3,430 square feet
4 bedrooms, 4 baths
- Large, open kitchen that’s in clear view of dining room and great room
- Flex room with a private front entrance that can be used as an ideal mother-in-law suite or home office/li>
- Large kitchen island with custom cabinetry and granite countertop with waterfall ends
- Spacious covered porch with 10-foot ceiling and accessible from master suite
- Master suite with his-and-hers walk-in closets and a luxurious master bath with double vanities and a walk-in shower
- Open ranch plan with four bedrooms on main level and spacious mud room and laundry areas
- Nine-foot ceilings in lower level
- Circular drive, covered front porch and extensive landscaping
Scott Welch has created a home that’s designed to make the most of its creatively constructed spaces and offer homeowners a floor plan that emphasizes convenience, while celebrating the importance of socializing within its 3,430 square feet. With four bedrooms and four baths, there is plenty of room to retreat to areas for privacy and gather for making memories.
Stonehenge’s exterior features tan brick with stone accents and decorative shingles. Gorgeous landscaping accessorizes the contemporary ranch, enhancing its elegant curb appeal. A circular driveway greets guests to Stonehenge, and a covered front porch offers a warm welcome and a private entrance to a mother-in-law suite. The unique entry to the space offers additional possibilities for a home office, immediately suggesting that this is a home designed to be sustainable and will grow with the family’s needs.
Beyond the double front door is a foyer that introduces friends and family to Stonehenge’s intimate gathering and dining spaces. A great room convinces guests to admire gorgeous views of the covered patio just beyond its wall of windows, while the nearby dining area hosts a gracious place for families to break bread. A large kitchen island offers plenty of room at the breakfast bar to enjoy lazy Saturday morning pancake fests and welcome junior chefs who want to join in on the stirring and mixing. The beautifully-outfitted culinary space includes a walk-in pantry and gorgeous custom cabinets and granite countertops with waterfall ends.
Just beyond the dining area, a covered patio with 10-foot ceilings invites Mother Nature to bring forth the ambiance surrounding Stonehenge. It includes a private entrance into the master suite. The luxurious slumber area showcases a hip-vaulted tray ceiling and large picture window. The master bath offers homeowners a tranquil environment to begin their day, with a designated bench seat tucked under a window. His-and-hers closets keep husband and wife organized and a tiled walk-in shower contributes to the spa-like feel.
Two other bedrooms, in addition to the mother-in-law suite, are located on the main level. A spacious mud room includes built-in cubbies and a bench seat. A large laundry room is accessed by a pocket door and includes a folding table and plenty of room to keep whites and darks separated.
The lower level of Stonehenge showcases nine-foot ceilings and offers an invitation to relax and enjoy a home designed to offer its inhabitants thoughtfully designed spaces that make life a little easier and togetherness more enjoyable.
Welch Builders created Stonehenge so that it is sure to make an impact on energy savings. Equipped with an Infinity gas furnace that’s outfitted with four zoned HVAC systems, this Energy Smart home includes R-15 blown-in insulation in the walls and has been sealed for air intrusion. Energy Star-rated windows contribute to making Stonehenge attractive and energy efficient.
Interior Designer: Leslie Cotter, Leslie Cotter Interiors | 502.314.5093
• Furnishings: Century Entertainment
• Kitchen Cabinets: Interiors by G&W
• Landscaping: Exterior Designs, Inc.
• Realtor: Joe Simms, ReMax Associates
• Financing: Commonwealth Bank & Trust
• Floor: Bluegrass Floor Covering, Inc.
• Roofer: New Level Construction
• Painter: Precision Painting
• Interior Trim: Cox Interiors
• Ceramic Tile: Louisville Tile
• Concrete Craftsmanship: J.K. Meredith