Joe Pusateri & Rocky Pusateri, Elite Builders, Inc.
4,038 square feet
5 bedrooms, 4 baths and 2 powder rooms
- Handicapped-accessible home with elevator, lower level therapy room and a bath that includes the shower without a curb or door
- Beautiful master suite that walks out to covered deck and includes a walk-in closet that has direct access to the laundry room
- Double front entry that features open views of foyer, dining room and great room beyond
- Gorgeous covered deck with access to master suite and nearby sun deck
- Spacious lower level recreation room with wet bar and billiards area and guest suite with bath and powder room
- Two additional bedrooms and a built-in coat rack and bench located on main level
- Four baths and two powder rooms offer privacy for family and guests
- Open floor plan with emphasis on accessibility, functional living spaces and unique design
Uniquely designed to offer homeowners ease of living and an escape from everyday pressures, the Wickliffe provides its inhabitants with a retreat-style atmosphere and plenty of functional living spaces within its 4,038 square feet. Joe and Rocky Pusateri have teamed up to create a home with head-turning curb appeal and thoughtfully designed spaces within. Beautiful shake and board and batten siding, half-stone columns, and a metal roof over the front porch tempt passersby to wonder what lies within. Red brick and gray stone and shutters complement the transitional style of the walk-out ranch. A covered deck with a patio around back suggests there are many lazy afternoons yet to be enjoyed. The front entry graciously welcomes guests who drive wheelchairs and an elevator inside conveniently transports them to where they want to go, making Wickliffe an easily accessed venue to be enjoyed by everyone.
Once inside the home, family and friends are greeted with beautiful hardwood floors and a spacious foyer that welcomes dinner guests to enjoy the openness of the dining space that’s highlighted with arched entryways. Just beyond, the great room summons guests to cozy up by the beautiful hearth for late night chats by the fire under the vaulted ceiling. A gorgeous window showcases an arched transom and welcomes natural light to join the festive atmosphere.
The kitchen features a flush bar counter and beautiful granite countertops and more of the hardwood flooring. A walk-in pantry and functionally designed culinary space give the family chef plenty of reasons to dream up secret recipes. The breakfast room features step-free access to both the sun deck and the covered deck, while the master suite enjoys a private entrance to the covered outdoor space, which is a perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee on Sunday mornings. The spacious master bedroom features a raised tray ceiling and a double door entry into the master bath where a double vanity, garden tub and walk-in shower combine to offer homeowners a spa-like retreat. A large walk-in closet offers convenient access to the spacious laundry room, complete with a linen closet and sink.
The five-bedroom home includes four baths and two powder rooms that offer convenience and privacy for family members and guests. Two additional bedrooms are featured on the main level. Downstairs, a large recreation space is sure to be where the party is at on the weekends. A wet bar makes entertaining thirsty guests an enjoyable experience while friendly competition is sure to be stirred up around the pool table in the billiards room. Family members and guests can choose from two additional bedrooms located downstairs. A therapy room is also featured in the lower level. Exterior double side doors offer convenient storage access.
Elite Homes has ensured that this Energy Smart home will save homeowners money on energy bills and offer them the satisfaction of knowing their home is designed with as much function as it is style.
• Furniture/Accessories: Home Inspired
• Accessories: Dilliard’s
• Window Treatments: Spindletop Draperies
• Cabinets/Patio: PC Home Store
• Lighting: Brecher’s
• Tile: Floor Soultions / Dal-tile
• Shower Doors/Mirrors/Closet: AG Glass
• Elevator: Custom Home Elevator and Lift
• Faucets: Delta / Jebbco Marketing / Plumber’s Supply / Dauenhauer
• Paint: Sherwin Williams