no images were found
Vue Claire Estate
Perry Lyons, P. L. Lyons, Inc., and Adam Gallagher, Architectural Builders, LLC
4,492 square feet
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Large open floor plan with French country accents and a clear view of the foyer, dining area, kitchen and great room with Old World-style hardwood floors throughout
- Gorgeous master suite with vaulted ceiling and spa-like bath with a free-standing tub, gas fireplace with a television mounted above and a large, tiled walk-in shower with multiple shower heads
- Privacy-focused floor plan with two bedrooms and a buddy bath located on the opposite side of the home from master suite
- Unique pocket office that makes bill-paying and charging phones and electronics easy and convenient, reducing clutter
- Beautiful screened porch off the kitchen designed for outside entertaining and access to outside living area
- Large, lower level family area with built-in entertainment system, billiards area, wet bar and access to outside living area
- Lower level office/exercise room and bedroom and bath for extended stay guests
- Spacious walk-in laundry with built-in cabinetry near the garage entry
Vue Claire Estate
There’s no doubt that passersby will take a second glance to admire Vue Claire Estate. The sprawling 4,492 square foot, four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath European country tudor offers a striking curbside view that’s clearly designed to offer its inhabitants a vacation-like experience without ever having to leave home. Perry Lyons and Adam Gallagher have teamed up to offer homeowners a thoughtfully designed home that combines function with fashion and celebrates the beauty of its elegant spaces within and around the Vue Claire Estate. The major focal point of the exterior is a sloped gable entrance featuring a European cottage front entry with an arched steel door. A beautiful brick and stone exterior with shutters complement the walk-out ranch’s unique style and European influence.
Once inside, the Vue Claire Estate offers a clear view of both its open floor plan and its natural surroundings. A large foyer invites guests to explore its many intriguing living spaces, including a nearby dining room that boasts a French Tudor coffin ceiling and large picture window. Beautiful hardwood is featured throughout the home. Dinner guests can easily go back for seconds to a kitchen that’s sure to be the gathering place of choice for many special occasions. The culinary space features gorgeous cabinetry and countertops and an impressive island, complete with a gas cook top with a built-in oven and microwave Designed with a large walk-in pantry and everything a chef would need, the kitchen includes an eat-in dining space that’s open to the great room, where dining and entertaining combine to offer a perfect recipe for an enjoyable social experience.
The living area features a corner fireplace that’s certain to beacon family members to gather. Just above the mantel is a mounted television that is visible from all areas of the combined dining and gathering spaces. The European cottage style is accented with Old World-style crown moulding and beautiful drapes. Just off the breakfast area is a uniquely designed screened porch, which showcases a Crimesafe enclosure; a stainless steel mesh security screen designed to keep everything from bugs to burglars out, without obstructing clear views or cool breezes.
Homeowners will enjoy a master suite featuring a private hallway entrance and a vaulted ceiling designed to emphasize the European country design. Professionally designed his-and-hers walk-in closets keep homeowners organized (and happy). A gorgeous master bath suite with ceramic tile showcases a large walk-in shower with multiple shower heads. A free-standing tub with a TV over it offers a relaxing soaking experience. Two spacious bedrooms that share a buddy bath are featured on the opposite side of the home.
Just alongside the staircase leading to the lower level is a pocket office charging station, designed in and around the stairs, where busy family members can conveniently drop off keys and mail and plug in their phones, laptops and electronics. A large laundry with built-in cabinets and laundry sink is sure to keep the family’s whites and darks organized.
The lower level is designed to offer the ultimate entertaining experience with a large family room and a built-in wet bar and island. Nearby, the theater area features a large projection screen TV and sound system. The family room walks out to an outside living area with a stone fireplace, where party-goers are sure to gather for late-night chats around the fire. Weekend guests will enjoy privacy in their own bedroom and bath, while homeowners can work from home in the lower level office or work off steam in the exercise area. Additional storage for off-season clothes and other items is offered in the lower level.
Designed for as much function as it is for beauty, the Vue Claire Estate is also energy efficient, featuring high efficiency insulation and installation and Trane HVAC equipment that’s engineered specifically designed for this floor plan.
Interior Designer: Jan Davisson, Cherry House | 502.22.0343
• Furnishings: Cherry House and Furniture Galleries
• Architect: Benn Robbins, Robbins Architecture
• Cabinets and Countertops: Century Entertainment
• Entertainment Electronics: Century Entertainment
• Hardwood and Carpet: Carrell Rogers Carpet One
• Closets: Closets by Design
• Window Coverings/Draperies: Vannessa at Draped in Style
• Windows: Boland Maloney Lumber
• Security Screen Porch: Crimesafe
• Security Camera and Central Vac: Hawkeye Security & Electronics
• Painting: Bev Clark & Sons Painting
• Ceramic Tile: Louisville Tile and Jackson Tile
• Lighting: Brecher Lighting
• Interior Trim: Wholesale Hardwod and Specialty Construction
• Plumbing: Meyer Plumbing