Stonelake Homes, LLC
Lisa Steinbock & Beverly Clark
3,718 square feet
1. Beautiful contemporary craftsman ranch with open floor plan with a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and columns with stone bases
2. Maintenance-free covered porch off of the kitchen that overlooks lower level patio with fire pit and outdoor entertainment area
3. Spacious lower level with family room, billiards area and a UofL themed bar that opens up to outdoor living area
4. Custom kitchen cabinets, wood plank hood and beautiful island with a contemporary craftsman style design
5. Gorgeous master suite with corner tub and walk-in tiled shower and a master closet with a washer and dryer
6. Unique ceiling treatments throughout, including the master suite that features rough stained beams showcased in a high tray
7. Lower level playroom where kiddos can be entertained and fourth garage in the basement that makes it easy to store lawn equipment
8. Private guest suite in the lower level that can be closed off from entertainment area with a custom built barn door
About The Home:
Law’s Retreat is designed for the busy family on-the-go, outfitted with thoughtful spaces that are sure to keep everyone organized, on task and entertained. From the lower level playroom to the washer and dryer in the master suite closet, Stonelake Homes’ contemporary craftsman design offers a floor plan that’s functional and fun. Dan Smith delivers attention to every detail within this sprawling walkout ranch, with unique ceiling treatments, stone accents, an incredible lower level UofL themed entertainment area and beautiful cabinetry and extras throughout.
Nostalgic southern design influences highlight the traditional brick and stone exterior, while the covered front porch invites guests to visit and admire views of the park beyond. Intricate landscaping, accompanied by an irrigation system, add to the exterior beauty of Law’s Retreat, and a prairie-style double front door serves as a gracious introduction to the four-bedroom home. Inside, an open foyer announces the formal dining space and living room, where a gorgeous floor-to-ceiling stone hearth, columns with stone bases and a wall of windows serve as focal points to the open design.
The living room ushers an easy transition to the kitchen, where custom kitchen cabinets, a wood plank hood and a beautiful island complement the contemporary craftsman style design of Law’s Retreat. An informal dining space walks out to a maintenance-free covered porch that features Duralife decking and aluminum rails and overlooks the beautiful outdoor entertaining area, complete with a patio and fire pit. The master suite features plentiful windows and a master bath with a corner tub and walk-in, tiled shower. The master closet includes a washer and dryer to make it easier to keep up with laundry. Two additional bedrooms and a bath are located on the main floor. Downstairs, Law’s Retreat offers entertainment for the whole family, with a lower level playroom, billiards area and a UofL themed bar that opens up to the outdoor entertainment space where the fire pit and built-in seating beckon guests to gather. To add function to the fun, a “John Deere” garage in the basement offer access to the backyard, making it convenient to store lawn equipment.
Law’s Retreat also features a single, third car garage with a laundry tub, creating the perfect workshop or boat storage area. Outfitted with a 95 percent efficient, zoned HVAC system and Nu Wool insulation and utilizing framing techniques that allow for a tighter house, this home is sure to save homeowners money on energy costs and offer them the peace of mind of knowing its built with energy efficiency top-of-mind.
Appliances: The Trend Appliance Co.
Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Louisville Tile and Jackson Tile
Closet Design: Closets by Design
Concrete: Curban Legends
Floor: Meeks Hardwood Flooring Inc./KV Flooring
Furnishings: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
Interior Lighting: Brecher’s Lighting
Interior Trim: Scott Botner Trim
Kitchen Cabinetry: Barber Cabinet Company
Landscaping: David Butcher Landscaping
Masonry: General Shale and Shelby Construction
Outdoor Living Area: Curban Legends
Painter: Coffman’s Painting