Stoyell Built Homes, LLC
Robin’s Nest Interiors
2,575 square feet
1. Stunning craftsman exterior with large front porch accented with stone and tapered columns, stained tongue-and-groove beaded ceiling with open dormer
2. Large covered back porch with corner stone fireplace and hip vaulted ceiling with stained and beaded ceiling with cupola
3. Impressive great room with 60-inch linear fireplace with LED lighting surrounded by limestone accent wall with built-ins featuring reclaimed wood
4. Spacious kitchen with large island and custom cabinets with square inset shaker door design and glass accents
5. Luxurious master suite with 10-foot, one-of-a-kind groin ceiling and abundance of natural light
6. Large master bath with natural stone floor, freestanding tub and beautifully tiled shower with 12 x 24-inch tile and natural stone accents
7. Open floor plan with impressive woodwork and unique 10 to 12-foot ceilings treatments throughout, including wood beams in great room and foyer
8. Energy efficient design with blown fiberglass wall and infiltration package, high efficiency aluminum clad windows with zip sheeting system to help reduce moisture intrusion and air leakage
About The Home:
The grace and charm of Stoyell Built Homes’ three-bedroom craftsman ranch will have passersby tipping their hats with admiration and homeowners standing tall with pride on its beautiful front porch as they summon neighbors to join them for a glass of sweet iced tea. Chad Stoyell delivers a home that makes the most of every square inch, with plenty of interesting details throughout Southern Belle’s open floor plan.
Admirers will immediately take notice of the beautiful craftsman exterior with a large front porch accented with stone piers and tapered columns, a stained tongue-and-groove beaded ceiling and an open dormer. The aged pewter Hardie plank exterior is accented by two feet of white trim detail above the windows. Southern Belle features an irrigation system and a symmetrical landscape design that adds to the home’s curb appeal, while an eight-foot mahogany raised panel front door with a unique glass design summons a good old-fashioned southern courtesy from visitors who venture through its passageway. The foyer is highlighted with a wood beamed ceiling and offers a hospitable introduction to a formal dining space. Unique 10 to 12-foot ceilings and impressive woodwork are featured throughout, and more of the wood beams are showcased in the spacious great room, demonstrating continued attention to detail. The gathering space is highlighted with a 60-inch linear fireplace with LED lighting that’s surrounded by an authentic 9 x 12-foot limestone accent wall and built-ins created from reclaimed wood. Just beyond the great room is a beautiful covered porch with a hipped cupola finished with a stained tongue and groove beaded ceiling. A corner fireplace with a stone hearth and flat screen offer an ideal place to watch the game with friends. A half bath is accessible from both the covered porch and mud room area, further emphasizing Southern Belle’s thoughtful and flexible design. The covered porch walks out to a patio that’s also accessible from the three-car garage, giving homeowners the added convenience of easily storing outdoor essentials.
The kitchen serves up custom painted and glazed cabinets with a square inset design and shaker-style doors with glass accents and lighting. A hammered copper range hood with straps and rivets adds continued interest within the kitchen space, which features an island and all the right ingredients to serve family meals in style. The gorgeous study with a built-in desk and shelving offers an ideal place to work from home or organize family schedules and finances, while two bedrooms and a bath balance out the left wing of the home. The master suite is accessed through a private hallway and features an abundance of natural light and a unique groined ceiling. His-and-hers walk-in closets and a large master bath with natural stone accents and 12 x 24-inch vertical tiles offer a spa-like feel to the suite.
With high-efficiency aluminum clad windows, a Lennox high efficiency HVAC system, blown fiberglass wall system with air infiltration package and zip sheeting system to help reduce moisture intrusion and air leakage, Southern Belle is outfitted to save homeowners money on energy costs. With incredible attention to detail inside and out and a lower level that’s primed to be finished in the future, this home offers flexibility, style and the peace of mind of knowing its classic design is coupled with modern technologies that will preserve it well into the future.
Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Borcherding Contracting Group
Closet Design: Closets by Design
Concrete: R&R Concrete
Electric: Doug Ford, Payne Electric
Financing: First Citizen’s Bank
Floor: Newtons Custom Hardwood
Interior Finishes: Robin Cole, Robin’s Nest Interiors
Interior Lighting: Ferguson Lighting
Interior Trim: Allen Mattingly, Mattingly’s Trim Masters
Kitchen Cabinetry: M&H Custom Cabinets, Inc.
Landscaping: Chad Co. Landscaping
Painter: Scott’s Painting
Realtor: PCS Properties, Shelly Stoyell
Plumbing: Brian Pearson, Pearson Plumbing
Roofer: Advantage Roofing & Construction
Windows: Mitchel Dawson, K&I Lumber (Jeldwen)