Jimmy Thurman | 502-457-1808
- Walkout ranch home, described as a rustic-craftsman ranch and a mix of outdoorsy and traditional
- 12-foot coffered ceilings offer an elegance to the open main living area, creating a sophisticated space
- A cozy floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace complete the aesthetic of the living room
- A 9-foot triple-sliding glass door leads guests from the living area to the covered deck, inviting the outdoors in and vice versa
- Open concept floor plan connects spaces, perfect for entertainment and organization
- Double-vault arch-top ceilings ornate the master bedroom, giving the room an intimate and inviting feel
- Barrel vault ceilings with fully tiled walls adorn the master bath, encompassing the space with softness and luxury
- Finished basement with brick arches and a rough-cut sawn wood-top bar with game room integrate the outdoors to this traditional home type
A double-entry crescent-shaped driveway offers instant curb appeal leading to the rustic craftsman-style home’s brick and stone exterior. Vehicles find comfort in the three-car garage at the front of the house, and the additional one-car garage in the basement. The large 35.5-foot by 30-foot space is accentuated by an arched garage door opening, a custom workspace and organization area and a custom floor treatment. The all brick, maintenance-free exterior and spray foam insulation ensures a more enjoyable home with less upkeep. Around the back of the home sits a 16 by 14-foot covered deck, and an 18 by 9-foot uncovered outdoor entertaining space, ready to keep guests entertained, complete with a covered natural gas grill area and fire pit for cooler evenings.
Inside, the 9-foot ceilings throughout the first level emphasize the large, open floor plan while the space opens up to the coffered ceilings in the living room and floor-to-ceiling fireplace. The triple sliding glass doors at the rear of the home accentuates the open space and open lighting to make the most of its natural surroundings. Guests will enjoyably sit by the fire in the great room with a view of the outdoors just beyond the glass. And any celebration is sure to bustle with whole home audio and visual systems with speakers in most of the rooms, on the exterior of the home, and in the large theater room. In adhering to inviting the outdoors in, the same concept was introduced to the finished basement. Thurman used the same brick as the home’s exterior in the form of arches for the downstairs entertainment space. The basement boasts a bar area with a rustic, rough-cut, wood-top bar, and game room perfect for a pool table, foosball or a ping pong tournament.
The master suite incorporates the rustic feel throughout with a softer touch, adorning the ceilings with jaw-dropping double-vault, arch-top canopies, creating a room suited for royalty. Get organized in the his and hers walk-in closets and bask in the luxury of the large master bath, adorned with barrel vault ceilings with fully tiled walls, offering a mixture of traditional style.
Combined with custom cabinetry and high efficiency appliances, the home is as functional as it is fashionable. Designed to unite friends and family to this interesting and beautiful space, the largest ranch home featured brings a lot of different styles together tastefully. The Sequoia is an inviting, designed for entertainment, relaxation and eclectic style, encouraging homeowners to take pride in its individuality and encouraging family and friends to gather in its abundance of entertaining common areas to celebrate and enjoy one another’s company.