Landis Homes, LLC
Reflections of You, by Amy
3,642 square feet
1. Spacious kitchen open to dining area, great room and covered porch featuring coffered ceiling, custom range hood, subway tile backsplash, pantry with barn door and GE Café stainless appliances, including a refrigerator with built-in Keurig coffee maker
2. Large covered porch with stone fireplace overlooking a paver walkway and lush landscaping
3. Luxurious master suite with hip-vault ceiling, seating area overlooking covered porch, bath with his/her vanities, free-standing tub, large shower with dual shower heads, coffee bar and custom designed wood closet shelving
4. 10-foot ceilings on the first floor and extensive millwork, including custom wainscoting, coffered ceiling with impressive crown in the kitchen and built-in cabinetry
5. Laundry accessible from both the mudroom and the master suite
6. Vaulted ceiling in great room with stained wood truss beams, built-in cabinetry, stone fireplace with floor-to-ceiling chimney and reclaimed barnwood mantle
7. Large mud room with closet, cubbies, lockers and a drop zone for mail and charging phones
8. Lower level with nine-foot ceilings, hardwood flooring, media room with barnwood accent wall, sconce lighting, guest suite and plenty of storage
Landis Homes blends classic architecture with rustic accents and modern technologies to create a home that’s flexible, functional and fun. Unique extras, such as a sitting room in the master that walks out to the covered porch and stained wood beams and barnwood accent walls contribute to David Landis’ commitment to quality craftsmanship and creative design.
The traditional front exterior is highlighted with an inviting, covered front porch with columns and topped with a standing seam metal roof. A paneled window bay and side porch add continued character and demonstrate the classic architectural heritage of the six-bedroom home. Inside, a formal foyer welcomes guests into The Asterid, where a sliding barn door offsets a beautiful flex room that’s perfect for a home office, bedroom or a more formal family room. It features a large window seat and walks out to a spacious covered porch that includes an outdoor stone fireplace and overlooks a paver walkway and lush landscaping. Across the hall, a full bath offers added convenience and style. Ten-foot ceilings on the first floor give The Asterid an open, airy feel.
The culinary space is open to the great room and covered porch and boasts a coffered ceiling, custom range hood, subway tile backsplash and GE Café stainless appliances, including a refrigerator with a built-in Keurig coffee maker. The kitchen island and open flow of the space create a natural gathering spot for family to connect before heading out for the day. A pantry with a barn door complements the reclaimed barnwood mantle displayed above the hearth in the great room. With a stone floor-to-ceiling chimney, built-in cabinetry, plentiful windows and a vaulted ceiling with stained wood truss beams, the great room is an ideal place to sit back and relax. The rear foyer includes a mud room with a closet, cubbies, lockers and a drop zone for mail and charging phones, while the two-and-a-half car garage offers plenty of room to store tools and outdoor essentials. The master suite is tucked beyond a private hallway. It’s highlighted with a hip-vaulted ceiling and a sitting room that walks out to the covered porch. The master bath features his-and-hers vanities, a freestanding tub, large shower with dual shower heads, a coffee bar and custom designed shelving in the large walk-in closet. It also offers access to the laundry, making it convenient for homeowners.
Upstairs, three bedrooms, each with walk-in closets are featured. One has a large private bath, and the other two each have access to a shared bath with double vanities. The stair landing includes a loft space with built-in cabinets, shelving and a desk, making it an ideal homework station. The lower level showcases nine-foot ceilings, hardwood flooring and a spacious media room with a barnwood accent wall and sconce lighting. A guest suite with a bath and walk-in closet make it easy to host overnight guests. Plenty of storage is offered in the lower level. Equipped with geothermal HVAC, Energy Star-rated clad wood windows and exterior walls that have been caulked and sealed to prevent air penetrations, the home is affordable to heat and cool. Efficiently constructed and elegantly designed with thoughtful spaces that ensure the family stays organized and entertained, The Asterid inspires its inhabitants to appreciate life’s simple pleasures and enjoy celebrating them with each other.
Audio and Security: Hawkeye Security and Electronics
Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Louisville Tile
Closet Design: Closets by Design
Concrete: Don Robertson Concrete
Financing: First Capital Bank of Kentucky
Floor: Carpet Specialists
Furnishings: Reflections of You, by Amy
Interior Design: Reflections of You, by Amy
Interior Lighting: Reflections of You, by Amy
Interior Trim: Cox Interior
Kitchen Cabinetry: Kitchens of Louisville
Landscaping: Bramer Brothers
Masonry: All-Star Masonry
Moving Company: Berger Transfer
Painter: Deweese Painting
Roofer: New Level Construction
Window Treatments: Draped in Style
Windows: Architectural Window & Door