Leo Thieneman Sr.,
Leo Thieneman Jr.,
Leo Thieneman & Sons
Karista Hannah, Bailey Pitts, Kaelin Brutscher
Set the Stage
3,467 square feet
1. White coastal cottage exterior with grey shutters and full-length front porch highlighted with a 3/4 glass front door
2. Unique architectural accents throughout, including several shiplap walls, custom mantle with antique corbels in great room and rustic wood beams
3. Spacious lower level with a 120-inch screen, ten-foot ceilings and a playhouse, slide and rock climbing wall
4. Gracious foyer entry with built-in bench, coat closet and brick accent wall
5. Beautiful covered side porch with fireplace, accessible through double doors from spacious dining area
6. Quartz countertops throughout home and an incredible family room with fireplace overlooking front porch
7. Open floor plan designed for keeping everyone organized, including a mud room and private, first floor office and message center
8. Unique ceiling treatment in owner’s suite that has easy access to second floor laundry
Leo Thieneman & Sons invites homeowners on a journey of living within a relaxing space that seems more like going on vacation than coming home. Primrose Cottage is a destination reminiscent of a coastal retreat where rustic meets elegance and modern building techniques are partnered with classic architecture. Leo Thieneman Sr. and sons Leo Thieneman Jr. and Mike Thieneman have created a four-bedroom home that’s like a nostalgic remembrance of a favorite beach trip, complete with a front porch bed swing to enjoy with visiting family and friends.
Gray shutters highlight the white coastal cottage-inspired exterior. The two-story features a large, full-length front porch, as well as a side porch with a fireplace, inviting homeowners to enjoy the home’s celebration of its exterior spaces. Inside, a formal foyer with a built-in bench, coat closet and brick accent wall properly greet guests. Shiplap walls, rustic wood beams and a custom mantle with antique corbels highlight the incredible great room, which also features a gorgeous hearth flanked by windows and built-ins. With open flow to the kitchen and dining area, the gathering space introduces the relaxed tone and open, airy design of Primrose Cottage. Plentiful windows illuminate the lower level, including the kitchen and dining room, which features French doors leading to a spacious covered porch, complete with a fireplace and windows that usher light into the mud room and rear hallway. A large walk-in pantry, graceful island and quartz countertops highlight the kitchen. A main level office and message center off the mud room encourages homeowners to stay organized, and extra space in the garage for a golf cart makes it easy to come and go.
Upstairs, a loft with a built-in desk serves as an ideal homework station, while the second floor laundry services the master suite and two bedrooms. The gracefully designed and roomy master bedroom offers a relaxing venue to start and end each day, and a beautiful master bath and large walk-in closet with a window and built-in bench further emphasize the pampered feel of the space. The lower level of Primrose Cottage offers fun for the entire family with a 120-inch projection screen, ten-foot ceilings and a designated playhouse room with swings, a slide and a rock climbing wall. A guest suite encourages family and friends to stay the night and enjoy more time in this incredible home.
Outfitted with blown-in cellulose insulation, an Advantec zip exterior wall system and geothermal heating and air, Primrose Cottage is efficiently built to save homeowners money on energy costs. Thoughtfully designed inside and out, it is a true destination that will encourage everyone to appreciate spending quality time together in its many, creatively planned spaces.
Appliances: The Trend Appliance Co.
Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Raul Zayus
Closet Design: Closets by Design
Concrete: Joe Sexton
Floor: Premier Flooring, Richie Lampton
Furnishings: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
Interior Design: Karista Hannah
Interior Finishes: Porter Paints
Interior Lighting: Brecher’s Lighting
Interior Trim: Home Base Construction, Glen Hall
Kitchen Cabinetry: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
Landscaping: Exterior Designs & Landscape
Painter: Luis Astorga
Realtor: Norton Commons
Roofer: New Level Construction
Theater: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
Windows: Andersen Window & Door