Paragon Homes, Inc.
4,677 square feet
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Beautiful lakefront home with plentiful windows offering lake views from every room
- Designed for “empty nesters,” with large rooms and exceptional master suite with freestanding tub and double-entry shower
- Huge covered deck, accessible from large hearth room off kitchen
- Outdoor living area with lakeside patio and fire pit
- Unique ceiling treatments and built-in extras throughout
- Walk-out lower level with fitness room, bar and surround sound with 110-inch flat screen TV
- Gorgeous main level office with picture window and French doors
- Spacious kitchen with large island, built-in desk and open flow to coffered ceiling great room
Homeowners with a passion for streamlined design and rustic textures will embrace Paragon Homes’ 4,677 square foot residential escape that embodies all the sense and style found in a Restoration Hardware catalogue and the welcoming atmosphere of a lakeside retreat. Designed specifically for empty nesters, the walkout ranch showcases a beautiful brown brick and stone exterior with a wood and iron double front door tucked within a gorgeous front porch entry. Offering four bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths, Lakeview features large spaces for gathering and entertaining within an open floor plan designed with volume ceilings throughout.
Inside, hardwood flooring greets guests in the foyer, where views of the lake just beyond the great room summon them to enjoy the light-filled gathering space under a coffered ceiling. Transom windows highlight the great room, inviting Mother Nature to join Lakeview’s dynamic display of classic design and emphasis on simplicity. A gorgeous hearth adds warmth to the space, which opens to the gourmet kitchen, where family members can gather around the huge island. Lakeview’s design celebrates entertaining, and the enormous hearth room will no doubt host large family gatherings around the fireplace. Built-in cabinetry and a large dining space add charm and function. Just beyond the hearth room, a huge covered porch beckons homeowners to enjoy views of the lake and cool summer breezes in the shade. On more formal occasions, they can serve guests in style in the front dining room, which features arched entries, a tray ceiling and a beautiful picture window.
French doors announce a spacious office that offers inspiring views of the lake and a creative space in which to work from home. The owners’ suite features a tray ceiling and a peaceful venue to retire each night. A spa-inspired master bath showcases a large, freestanding tub and double-entry walk-in shower. A large master closet is sure to keep homeowners organized. Designed for as much function as it is for style, Lakeview includes a built-in desk and spacious walk-in pantry off the kitchen. A large laundry with a sink is also conveniently located in the back hall, which leads to the mud room and friends entry. Built-in cubbies and a bench offer an organized approach to coming and going. The three-car garage includes custom storage solutions and epoxy flooring.
A beautiful stairwell leads to the lower level where two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, creating a convenient place for friends and family to stay the weekend and adding more functional spaces for homeowners. A creatively designed bar area gives thirsty guests an opportunity to socialize with the family bartender, while a spacious lower level family room features a 110-inch flat screen TV with surround sound for watching the big game. On beautiful weekend evenings, guests will enjoy late night chats around the fire pit on the outdoor patio and living area. A fitness room and additional bath create an ideal space for homeowners to shower up after a rigorous workout.
Scott Yates has built a home that blends function with style within thoughtfully designed spaces that focus on organized living and entertaining. Outfitted with a 95 percent efficient zoned HVAC system, it certainly helps save on energy costs. Creatively built to offer simple solutions to everyday living, Lakeview is a peaceful retreat where homeowners will enjoy entertaining and living in style.
Interior Designer: Karista Hannah & Mikey Edwards, Set the Stage | 502.741.8484
- Appliances: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
- Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Louisville Tile
- Concrete (craftsmanship): Don Robertson Concrete Construction
- Financing: First Capital Bank of Kentucky
- Flooring: Carpet Lady
- Furnishings: Century Entertainment
- Interior Design: Karista Hannah, Set the Stage
- Interior Finishes: Set the Stage
- Interior Lighting: Brecher Lighting, John Rueff
- Interior Trim: LSC, Luke Schultz
- Kitchen Cabinetry: Century Entertainment
- Landscaping: Exterior Designs
- Masonry: VMD Masonry
- Painter: Coffman Painting, Garland Coffman
- Realtor: Keller-Williams, Tincher-Doll Team
- Roofer: New Level Construction
- Theater System: Century Entertainment
- Windows: Andersen Windows