Perry Lyons, Adam Gallagher
P.L. Lyons Architectural Builders
3,354 square feet
4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Beautiful front entry with arched top mahogany double door
- Gorgeous master suite with access to laundry from master closet
- Unique staircase to lower level visible from front entry and adjacent office
- Expansive screened-in porch and deck overlooking the lake
- Large bedroom in lower level, perfect for extended stay guests
- Entertainment/sound system and detailed trim throughout house
- Spacious entertainment area with play room, wet bar in lower level and access to patio and hot tub
- Large office with built-in bookshelves and closet
The Classique is a home that needs no translation. P.L. Lyons Architectural Builders has ensured it speaks freely to homeowners who crave both elegance as well as casual, functional living spaces where new acquaintances are greeted like old friends amidst its welcoming four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath floor plan. A stone arch announces a gorgeous front porch, punctuated with an eight-foot tall mahogany double door with a rounded top. A decorative retaining wall and brown shutters reminiscent of the French countryside continue the European influence on the exterior of the home.
Inside, The Classique offers more Old World architectural elements among its 3,354 square feet with an immediate introduction to a beautiful staircase leading to the lower level and a spacious office with built-in book shelves. Detailed trim throughout blends with the architectural style of structure and suggests this is a home built to last. Around a curved wall, guests are welcomed into a spacious living room where the warmth of the hearth beckons family members to enjoy Sunday evening fireside chats before the busy week begins.
Open to a spacious kitchen and dining space, the combined gathering space offers an ideal flow for entertaining and hosting large family events. A large screened-in porch and deck invite guests to take the party outside to enjoy more lake views and explore the outdoor living spaces. The kitchen is designed to celebrate togetherness, but offers plenty of room to stick around for dessert and conversations over coffee. Gorgeous cabinetry and countertops emphasize the focus on the culinary space, while a spacious island hosts casual breakfasts, and a larger dining space overlooks the lake, welcoming Mother Nature to join the spaces within. A built-in desk in the kitchen helps keep family recipes and important reminders organized.
The master suite features a vaulted ceiling and peaceful slumber space with a large walk-in closet that is professionally organized and offers private access to the laundry room. The master bath is appointed with a large, beautifully tiled, walk-in shower and free-standing tub. An additional bedroom with a private bath is located on the main level. Downstairs, guests of all ages will no doubt enjoy The Classique’s unique entertaining spaces. A large playroom is announced with French doors and features built-in cubbies and storage for toys and games. The spacious lower level family room will likely serve as a popular venue for movie parties where hosts can entertain in style. With easy access to the back patio and hot tub, homeowners can relax and enjoy the peaceful environment and natural beauty surrounding The Classique. Two additional bedrooms and a bath are featured on the lower level, making it a welcome retreat for extended stay guests.
Perry Lyons, Adam Gallagher and Architect Ben Robbins offer homeowners an ideal retreat that’s thoughtfully built for today’s busy families. Designed specifically to be energy efficient, the home is outfitted with a high efficiency Trane HVAC, a green building insulation package, LED lighting throughout, and the three-car garage has insulated walls.
Interior Designer: Jan Davisson, Cherry House Furniture Galleries | 502.222.0343
- Architect: Ben Robbins, AIA
- Interior Design & Furnishings: Jan Davisson, Cherry House Furniture Galleries
- Cabinetry & Appliances: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
- Granite: Trademark Universal Stone
- Financing: River City Bank
- HVAC: Chapman Engineering/Trane
- Plumbing: Meyer Plumbing/Ferguson Showroom
- Lighting: Brecher’s Lighting
- Electrical: Billie Crider Electric
- Masonry: Lee Masonry Products