no images were found
Perry Lyons, Adam Gallagher
P.L. Lyons Architectural Builders
4,724 square feet
5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Large, open design with traditional European accents, including 10-foot ceilings and hardwood floors
- Master suite with a private hallway entrance, custom cabinetry, hip vaulted ceiling, his-and-hers master closets and master bath with a free-standing tub and large, tiled walk-in shower
- Kitchen with eat-in island bar, large walk-in pantry and beautiful views of and access to exterior spaces
- Spacious lower level with a glass-encased wine room, built-in bar, an office, exercise room, extended stay suite and large family room with billiards area
- Conveniently located pocket office with a charging station
- Open ranch plan with four bedrooms on main level and spacious mud room and laundry areas
- Screened porch off kitchen for outside entertaining and access to outdoor living area
- Functional design with private layout of bedrooms and large, walk-in laundry and a pocket office
Like a heartfelt embrace, The Tuscany offers its homeowners an Italian-style “welcome home” within a spacious, family-friendly five bedroom and three-and-a-half bath floor plan. Beautifully adorned with European architectural influences both inside and out, The Tuscany boasts exquisite stone and brick and a large front portico accented by a metal roof. Homeowners will enjoy year-round color landscaping surrounding the home. One step beyond the double wood and wrought iron front door into the spacious foyer, guests will surely stop in their tracks. Natural light streaming through plentiful windows ushers attention into the nearby dining space and great room, where views of the lake reflect the peaceful nature of The Tuscany. A beamed ceiling encourages upward glances, while beautiful hardwood and 10-foot ceilings contribute to the Old World charm. P.L. Lyons Architectural Builders has blended casual elegance and French cottage architecture to create plenty of unique spaces among the 4,724 square foot walkout ranch.
Family members will find everything they crave in the state-of-the-art kitchen, where a large island serves as a focal point, drawing them to spend time cooking together. A spacious walk-in pantry offers plenty of room to stash secret ingredients and beautiful cabinets and countertops emphasize a dedication to craftsmanship. Just beyond, a large screened porch beckons homeowners to take their morning cups of coffee by the outdoor fireplace and enjoy views of the lake.
The master suite tucked beyond a private hallway outfitted with built-in shelving and an art niche is a get-away-from-it-all retreat. His-and-hers walk-in closets and built-in shelves lead to the master bath, which showcases a free-standing tub and a large, tiled walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and a bench. Two bedrooms positioned on the opposite side of the home share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Convenience is a natural partner with style within the thoughtfully designed floor plan of The Tuscany. An oversized garage makes it easy to park SUVs, and a built-in bench with cubbies and a pocket office give busy homeowners a designated space to charge electronics, keep track of bills and keep younger family members’ comings and goings more organized. A spacious laundry room with cabinetry, a sink and a folding table contribute to making life easier.
The lower level of The Tuscany is an entertainer’s dream with a gorgeous wine room enclosed in glass, highlighting the homeowner’s taste for elegance and sharing with others. A built-in juice bar and hardwood flooring complement the pub-style feel of the entertaining space. Access to the patio allows guests to easily enjoy outdoor living spaces. An extended stay bedroom, bath and exercise room offer a perfect place for weekend guests to enjoy privacy and a lower level office provides more room and versatility for homeowners.
Perry Lyons, Adam Gallagher and Architect Ben Robbins have teamed up to offer homeowners a retreat that is designed with craftsmanship, function and energy efficiency top-of-mind. The Tuscany is custom engineered to save money on heating and cooling bills with an energy efficient Trane dual stage HVAC system, LED energy efficient lighting, green building insulation package and garage walls that are insulated.
Interior Designer: Julie Redmon, Cherry House Furniture Galleries | 502.222.0343
- Architect: Ben Robbins, AIA
- Interior Design & Furnishings: Julie Redmon, Cherry House Furniture Galleries
- Cabinetry & Appliances: Century Entertainment
- Granite: Trademark Universal Stone
- Financing: River City Bank
- Decorative Finishes & Painting: Beverly Clark Painting
- Flooring: Carpet Specialists
- Windows: The Window & Door Center
- Glass & Shower Doors: AG Glass & Mirror
- Home Theater & Security: Century Entertainment & Furnishings