no images were found
David Ernst & Jim Ernst, Prestige Builders, Inc.
3,039 square feet
4 (5) bedrooms, 3 baths
• Curved staircase in two-story foyer
• See-through fire place between master bedroom and bath
• First floor study/flex room
• Family foyer mudroom with organizers
• Covered porch outdoor living area
• Open floor plan for entertaining with 10-foot ceilings on the first floor
Father-and-son builders Jim and David Ernst have delivered homeowners an exceptional 3,039 square feet home that’s designed for today’s busy families. The 5-bedroom, 3-bath home showcases unique design elements throughout.
Brown and antique bronze tones highlight the brick exterior of the 2-story English revival, which celebrates the beauty of its natural surroundings with a fabulous family-friendly yard and an outdoor entertaining area where Dad can fire up the grill and the kids can run and play.
The covered front porch features double arched doors that echo the English Revival Styling of The Bedford and usher guests into the two-story foyer where a gorgeous curved staircase serves as an elegant introduction. Nearby, a study offers a gracious space to keep family finances in order.
Just beyond is a great room that beckons guests to cozy up next to the fireplace on cold winter evenings and access to the covered patio, where homemade ice cream can be enjoyed on summer afternoons. The covered porch steps down to a patio where friends will no doubt gather. A spacious dining area serves as an ideal transition to the gourmet kitchen which features a large walk-in pantry and kitchen island. A family foyer features a mudroom with built-in cubbies and access to a laundry room.
A quick journey up the circular staircase revels the second level of The Bedford, which features the family’s sleeping quarters, with three bedrooms, two of which share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and the master suite that includes two walk-in closets and a creatively designed master bath. A bonus room and an unfinished lower level offer opportunities to plan for the future.
Homeowners will be eager to open their utility bills to recognize the savings Prestige Builders has fostered with energy efficient building techniques and products such as Nu Wool blown cellulose insulation, hybrid duel-fuel HVAC system, low E windows and Huber Zip wall and roof systems with all seams taped. The Bedford is certified by both Energy Star and the LG&E Energy Savings New Home Program.
Uniquely designed to embody creative solutions for everyday living, The Bedford features a thoughtful floor plan that is sure to keep family members entertained and organized. It’s no doubt that it will serve them well whatever the occasion.
• Interior Design: Liz at Home
• Furnishings: Liz at Home
• Interior Finishes: Liz at Home
• Interior Lighting: Liz at Home
• Windows: Integrity by Marvin
• Kitchen Cabinets: Liz at Home
• Appliances: The Trend
• Landscaping: Class A Lawn & Landscape
• Realtor: Peter Searcy, Louisville Realty Group
• Floor: America’s Floor Source
• Interior Trim: Mark Ernst and Keith Gratzer
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: America’s Floor Source
• Masonry: Lee Brick and Block
• Mason; Verastegui Brothers Masonry
• Roofing: New Level Roofing
• Irrigation: Evergreen Irrigation
• Shelving & Mirror: Econo Glass Systems
• Outdoor Kitchen: Savvy Home Supply
• Electric: C&J Electric
• HVAC: Prudential Heating & Cooling
• Tub: Covenant Industries
• Lumber: Boland Maloney Lumber
• Granite – Eleet Stone Countertops
• Garage Doors – Cunningham Overhead Door
• Fireplaces – Fireplace Distributors