no images were found
no images were found
David Ernst and Jim Ernst, Prestige Builders, Inc.
2,982 square feet
3 bedrooms, 3 baths
• Open ranch floor plan with hardwood on entire first floor
• Flex room can be study, extra bedroom or dining
• Large front porch and pool with patio area
• Media room, full bath and extra bedroom in basement
• Spacious vaulted master bed and bath
• Mudroom landing area with bench
Builders Jim and David Ernst have created an ideal home for empty nesters who want a functional floor plan with all the bells and whistles. The Normandy captures all the modern essentials with plenty of creativity and thoughtful extras that make life a pleasure within its 2,982 square feet.
Tan tones and gorgeous brick highlight the exterior, which features a large covered front porch, ideal for welcoming friends. A beautiful arched top wooden front door invites them to explore the 3-bedroom, 3-bath, country French ranch.
The Normandy’s open floor plan is introduced by hardwood floors that flow throughout the entire main level. A gracious study is announced by French doors just off the foyer, which also offers access to a spacious bedroom and bath. A mudroom landing with built-in cubbies and a closet gives homeowners a convenient place to organize their coming and going each day. It leads to a laundry room that’s also accessible from the master walk-in closet.
The vaulted family room is highlighted by a gorgeous gas fireplace that’s flanked by two picture windows which usher in natural light that fills the elegant gathering space. Open to the dining area and kitchen, the family room is sure to be host to many celebrations. A large island continues the invitation to spend time with friends and family who want to taste test the chef’s secret recipe. The large dining space opens up to a covered terrace that offers an ideal place for sharing a cup of coffee and the Sunday morning paper. Fantastic views from The Normandy’s natural surrounds contribute to the open feel of the home.
The master suite features a hip vaulted ceiling and an elegant space to relax and slumber. The master bath is creatively designed to offer homeowners a peaceful space to start and end the day. A third bedroom and bath are featured in the lower level, offering a perfect guest retreat adjacent to the recreation and media room. Just outside, a pool and patio area complete the retreat-style atmosphere and offer homeowners the benefit of a feeling like they’re on vacation, while giving friends and family a great place to look forward to coming to.
Prestige Builders has incorporated low-E glass casement windows, Nu-Wool blown cellulose insulation and a Tech-Shield radiant roof barrier that reduces attic temperature. In addition, all exterior wall intrusions are sealed and caulked in this LG&E Energy-Saving New Home.
Designed for homeowners who want to spend less time on maintenance and more time on relaxing, The Normandy offers a floor plan that elegantly blends quiet moments with celebrations in-the-making.
• Interior Design: Liz at Home
• Furnishings: Barry Wooley Design
• Interior Lighting: Brecher’s Lighting
• Windows: MGM
• Kitchen Cabinets: Liz at Home
• Appliances: The Trend
• Landscaping: Class A Lawn & Landscape
• Realtor: Carol Weber, Louisville Realty Group
• Floor: America’s Floor Source
• Interior Trim: Mark Ernst and Keith Gratzer
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: America’s Floor Source
• Pool: The Pool Man
• Lumber: Boland Maloney Lumber
• Masonry: Lee Brick & Block
• Mason: Verastegui Brothers Masonry
• Drywall: Star Drywall
• Shelving & Mirrors: Econo Glass Systems
• Home Entertainment: Central Systems
• Paint: Sean Clemons Painting
• Insulation: 1st Choice Insulation
• Granite – Eleet Stone Countertops
• Garage Doors – Cunningham Overhead Door
• Fireplaces – Fireplace Distributors