Brandon & Rick Buttorff, The Buttorff Company, Inc.
3,061 finished square feet
417 sq. of future bedroom and 4th bath
1490 sq. unfinished walk-out basement
Total 4968 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms, 3½ baths
• Copper weathervane that crowns a turret encasing the grand open staircase
• Coastal-like feel with relaxing water feature and covered veranda, with weatherproof flooring for future lower level entertaining
• Finely-crafted custom cabinetry and top-of-the-line Bosch appliances in gourmet kitchen
• Architectural groin arched master ceiling with decorative faux finish and luxurious master bath with organized walk-in closet
• Bright, open floor plan offering a private bath for each bedroom
• Rear staircase and potential for bedroom and private bath over the garage
Father-and-son builders Rick and Brandon Buttorff offer homeowners a virtual seaside escape with the 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath Wingate including an additional 417 square feet for a future fourth bedroom and bath. Designed to embody the relaxed feel of an oceanside home, it features raised ceilings and a generous supply of windows that usher in plenty of natural light. A weathervane sits atop a gorgeous turret encasing a grand, open staircase within this spacious home.
A relaxing water feature and luscious landscape punctuate the coastal feel of this home, along with the rear veranda porch. In the basement, a see-through fireplace is also included to allow homeowners to connect outdoor living with a future finished basement.
Creatively designed windows offer portals into the New England shingle style Wingate, which also features Hardie board siding, carriage house style garage doors, decorative concrete and a motor court entry. The fiberglass insulated front door is highlighted with an arched transom and sidelights. The rear of the home offers multiple doors to the large back porch, allowing for flawless traffic flow for entertaining or casual living.
With a choice of two front entries, first-time guests will enter through the main porch, which opens to a barrel vaulted ceiling foyer adorned with generous crown molding and a quaint art niche. Tennessee hardwood floors flow throughout the house. Gorgeous views of the great room and covered porch immediately introduce the open feel of the Wingate. The great room features an inviting fireplace that is sure to be a main gathering area before everyone heads out to the veranda for after-dinner drinks.
Built-in shelves flank a beautiful picture window in the spacious dining area where no one will go hungry for interesting design elements to admire. An open staircase floats up to a gorgeous turret interior, and nearby, a large kitchen island welcomes family members to spend time catching up on the day’s events. Custom cabinetry and top-of-the-line Bosch appliances highlight the gourmet kitchen.
Just off the side entry, familiar guests are greeted with built-in cubbies and an entrance to a potential bedroom and bath that can be finished above the garage. A spacious laundry with a built-in sink and folding table allow homeowners an incentive to keep their whites looking white.
The luxurious master suite features a groin vaulted ceiling with a decorative faux finish and plenty of room to relax. A pocket door leads to the beautiful master bath, where getting ready for the day is more of a pleasure than a chore. Homeowners can relax in a beautiful quaint claw foot tub or large frameless shower enclosure. A custom walk-in closet is expertly designed to maximize and wisely organize a wardrobe to fit today’s lifestyle. The second level of Wingate features two additional bedrooms, each with its own private bath and access to a bonus space plus a future fourth bath. The lower level offers homeowners the opportunity to finish out additional living and entertaining space.
The Buttorff Company has made sure that homeowners will save on energy costs by including Energy Star appliances, open and close foam cell insulation and a high efficiency HVAC system with hybrid heat.
Elegantly designed to be celebrated as an entertainment destination and thoughtfully planned to make everyday living more enjoyable, Wingate is a true get-away-from-it-all retreat that offers plenty of wonderful spaces to create many memories to come.
• Interior Design: Amy Wagner – Reflections of You by Amy (502) 291-7058 , Jill Gaynor – Home Staging Specialists (502) 396-1859
• Plan Design: by Kathy Hatfield
• Furnishings: European Antique Market, Southern Inspirations by Linda Gale, Home & Leisure, Charlotte’s Web, Steepleton, Merridian Home Furnishings
• Linens: Sew Unique
• Floral Design: Lavender Hill
• Window Treatments: Draped in Style
• Interior Lighting: Brecher’s Lighting
• Kitchen Cabinets: Barber Cabinet Co.
• Counter Tops: Designs in Stone
• Appliances: Bonneycastle Appliance
• Realtor: Brenda Daly, Barry Buttorff Realty
• Financing: Greg Gentry, First Capital
• Flooring: Carpet Specialists, Inc.
• Roofer: Alex Roofing and Framing
• Closets: Cardinal Closets
• Painter: Jonathan Painting, LLC, Linda Gale Boyles & Porter Paint
• Media System: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
• Lumber & Interior Trim: K-I Lumber & Cox Interior
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Louisville Tile, & First Tile, Inc.
• Masonry: Coronado Stone, & Lanham’s Quality Exterior
• Outdoor Living Area: Digs
• Concrete Craftsmanship: Phil Osbourne Concrete
• HVAC: Robbins Heating and Cooling
• Plumbing: Winnelson, Moen, & Griffin Plumbing