Grand Chase Cottage
Brandon & Rick Buttorff, The Buttorff Company, Inc.
3,700 square feet
4 bedrooms, 3½ baths
• Fabulous curb appeal with metal roof accents, grand swooping roof gable and charming offsets
• Open floor plan, raised ceilings and a generous supply of windows and convenient second floor media/playroom
• Gourmet kitchen with floor-to-ceiling custom cabinetry that includes built-in windows
• See-through fireplace incorporates outdoor living with coffered ceiling great room and large covered porch and patio
• Decorative and chic tray ceiling and custom cove in master suite
• Professionally organized master closet and luxurious master bath with walk-in shower and free-standing soaking tub
The Grand Chase Cottage blends head-turning New England shingle-style curb appeal with superior craftsmanship. Guests are immediately welcomed by the arched transom and sidelights that complement the main entry, where homeowners are encouraged to kick off their shoes and simply relax and enjoy the incredible beauty both within and surrounding the 1.5 story design. With 3,700 square feet, Grand Chase Cottage has plenty of room for a busy family who values organization and entertaining, as well as unique design.
Brandon and Rick Buttorff have created a home that gives owners all the room they need with every inch designed for a specific purpose. The kitchen features floor-to-ceiling custom cabinetry with windows built in to allow for plenty of natural light. The culinary space is open to a beautiful dining alcove and incredible great room, where a see-through fireplace ushers in the beauty of the outdoors and connects to the covered porch and patio just beyond. The master suite features a decorative and chic tray ceiling and boasts a large master closet professionally organized. A luxurious master bath with a walk-in shower and free-standing soaking tub is the perfect host for starting and ending each day.
Homeowners will no doubt be nominated to host large family gatherings in the Grand Chase Cottage. The incredible great room features an impressive coffered ceiling and serves as a meeting ground for guests coming to and from the kitchen on their way to the covered porches and outdoor living areas. Beautiful windows continue to invite Mother Nature to shed some light on the naturally-inspired design. Raised ceilings throughout create open spaces that easily accommodate rooms filled with friends and family. Upstairs, three bedrooms each feature large, walk-in closets and convenient access to two baths. A media/playroom is sure to host many sleepovers and afternoon fun with the kids’ friends.
With an upgraded BIB insulation system and high efficiency HVAC system with hybrid heat help homeowners save on energy costs. The Buttorff Company has built the Grand Chase Cottage as an escape from the stresses of everyday living, with plenty of spaces to relax and have fun, while also staying organized.
• Interior Design: Karista Hannah Set the Stage Interior Design(502) 741-8484; Lauren Harp Lady of the House Interior Design (502) 551-9210
• Interior Furnishings by Merridian Home Furnishing
• Interior Lighting: Brechers Lighting
• Windows: Metro Windows & Doors
• Kitchen Cabinets: Barber Cabinet Co.
• Appliances: Sears Appliance
• Landscaping: Boone Gardiner Landscape
• Financing: First Capital, Greg Gentry
• Floor: Carpet Specialist
• Roofer: Alex Roofing and Framing
• Closets: Cardinal Closets
• Painter: Progresso Painting
• Theater System: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
• Interior Trim: Cox Interior/ LSC Inc.
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: First Tile/Louisville Tile Distributor
• Masonry: Coronado Stone
• Outdoor Living Area: Summer Classics
• Concrete Craftsmanship: Phil Osborne Concrete
• Realtor: Canfield Realty Group – Roxanne Buttorff & Brenda Daly
• Window Treatments: Draped in Style