no images were found
Chris Osborne, Deville Homes, Inc.
2,425 square feet
4 bedrooms, 3½ baths
• Incredible lower level entertainment area with wet bar and theatre room
• Creatively designed playroom and exercise room
• Beautiful brick stone exterior with mahogany front door and covered back porch
• Architectural extras, including Pella windows and trayed home warranty ceilings
• Open kitchen with custom cabinets and inviting great room with hardwood flooring and stone fireplace
• Jack-and-Jill bath with walk-in closets
Di Lusso is designed to offer homeowners a truly unique living space to enjoy entertaining and living in style. Deville Homes has included unique design elements that combine luxury with everyday comfort. The front exterior features beautiful brick and stone and a gorgeous mahogany front door tucked within a covered stoop.
Inside, the foyer extends a warm invitation to explore the elegant designs and functional floor plan within Di Lusso. A gracious dining room, offset by columns, features a tray ceiling, beautiful hardwood flooring and offers a sense of formality and style to the home. Just beyond, a welcoming stone hearth summons friends and family to gather in the great room, where another tray ceiling and beautiful windows with transoms contribute to the casual, relaxed feel.
A creatively designed kitchen makes it easy for the family chef to interact with family members during meal preparation. Beautiful custom cabinets and a walk-in pantry offer both style and function. A cozy breakfast nook overlooks the covered deck, where Saturday afternoons are sure to be spent. A built-in desk and cubbies in the back hall help keep everyone organized when coming and going. A large laundry space provides a folding table. The master suite features another beautiful ceiling in the slumber quarters and spa-like master bath with a large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath that includes walk-in closets.
The lower level of Di Lussois an entertainer’s dream. A theatre room and a wet bar keep partygoers engaged, while the spacious family room allows for seamless traffic flow and offers access to a large patio just outside. A bedroom with a private bath serves as the perfect guest retreat, and an exercise room encourages family members to keep in shape. A creatively designed playroom inspires children to use their imagination and gives them a designated space to keep toys. A half bath is located on the lower level for added convenience.
Chris Osborne offers homeowners an efficiently built home that is sure to save on energy costs. Di Lusso is LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program rated and features a high efficiency furnace and Pella windows. With the warm, welcoming environment of Di Lusso, it’s easy to imagine sharing this home with family and friends who will no doubt be eager to enjoy its beautiful design and thoughtful floor plan for many years to come.
• Interior Design: Lisa Lynn Knight and Melissa Pierson, Lisa Lynn Design Services, LLC, (502) 384-5966
• Furnishings: Lisa Lynn Designs Home Store & Design Studio
• Interior Finishes: Lisa Lynn Designs
• Interior Lighting: Brechers
• Kitchen Cabinets: Century
• Appliances: Trend
• Landscaping: Sunset Landscaping
• Realtor: Louisville Realty Group – Paula Thieneman Bates/Shannon Kilpatrick
• Financing: Citizens Union Bank
• Floor: Carpet Selections
• Roofer: Jorge Soloranzo
• Closets: AG Glass
• Painter: Ballard Painting
• Theater System: Century
• Interior Trim: RG Dunnovon & Sons Woodwork
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Mees Tile & Marble
• Masonry: Daryl Curtsinger Masonry
• Outdoor Living Area: Summer Classics
• Concrete Craftsmanship: JH Merideth Concrete