no images were found
Rob Eberenz, Robert L. Eberenz Jr. Builder, LLC
4,700 square feet
5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
• Unique Craftsman style exterior with cedar shake siding, solid wood clad windows and three large porches and a patio
• Arts and crafts interior with real hardwood, stone and extensive trim throughout
• Flowing, open first floor plan with three fireside areas, including a bungalow style “inglenook” in Hearth Room
• First floor master with own washer/dryer and spa-like pedestal tub in master bath
• Second floor bedrooms with dormers, window seats, antique light fixtures and access to laundry room
• Separate family entry with covered porch opens into back hall with all weather slate floor, storage cubbies, bench and coat closet
Timeless, thoughtful design and classic architectural details make Rob Eberenz’ 4,700 square foot home an ideal living space for homeowners who like to be the life of the party one night and a homebody the next. The Bungalow demonstrates an appreciation for its natural setting and a functional floor plan that keeps in mind the needs of today’s busy families. The front exterior showcases true craftsman-style, with cedar shake siding, solid wood clad windows and a welcoming front porch that’s sure to host many casual visits with neighbors.
Inside, a formal dining room with beautiful trim greets guests as they enter The Bungalow. Just beyond, the great room offers a contagious appreciation for arts and crafts architecture as a beamed ceiling and gorgeous hearth beckon family and friends to gather. A seamless view of the home’s natural surroundings is felt within the space, which offers convenient access to a meandering back porch.
An oversized kitchen island serves as a focal point of the beautifully appointed culinary space, which showcases the continued appreciation for craftsmanship and attention to detail. One of the most unique venues in The Bungalow is the cozy hearth room where built-in benches offer a quaint fireside retreat. Nearby, the screened-in porch offers additional get-away-from-it-all space to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds the home. An elegant master suite is tucked privately alongside the screened porch and features its own washer/dryer and spa-like pedestal tub in the master bath. A separate family entry with a covered porch opens into the back hall, which showcases all-weather slate flooring, storage cubbies, a bench and coat closet.
Three bedrooms are located upstairs, two of which share a Jack-and-Jill bath; one has a private bath. The craftsman-style continues with built-in window seats, antique light fixtures and dormers. A second level laundry room offers additional convenience. The lower level summons partygoers to enjoy socializing in the large family room where yet another fireplace adds character and warmth and a large island welcomes the crowd to mingle near the bar. Just outside, a large patio welcomes guests who want to get some fresh air. A media/recreation space offer plenty of room to watch the big game together or enjoy some friendly competition around the pool table. A spacious office area and bath are also located downstairs.
Designed for both style and function, The Bungalow is also LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program rated. Rob Eberenz offers homeowners an open, flowing floor plan that simply inspires everyday living.
• Interior Design: Margee Daugherty,Margaret Ann Designs (502) 376-5059
Janis M. Eberenz,Janice M. Eberenz Architectural Designs (502) 599-7637
• Architectural Design: Janis Eberenz
• Interior Design: Margee Daugherty and Janis Eberenz
• Furnishings: Schumann Antiques and Century Entertainment
• Interior Finishes: Flooring Gallery, Lee Lamoureaux Painting, Kaiser Hardwood Flooring, Carpet Selections
• Interior Lighting: Brecher Lighting & Architectural Salvage
•Windows: Quaker/Boland Maloney Lumber
•Kitchen Cabinets: Classic Kitchens
• Appliances: Trend Appliances
• Realtor: Joy Eberenz Realtor
• Theater System: Century Entertainment
• Interior Trim: Trim Werx/Bo Annis
• Electricians: Thompson & Petty Electricians
• Interior Trim: Cox Interiors
• Roof: Cross Country Distributors
• Concrete: Allied Concrete
• Insulation: Sexton Insulation
• Tile: John Legel Tile
• Hardware: Willis Klein