no images were found
Chris Osborne, Deville Homes, Inc.
2,425 square feet
3 bedrooms, 3½ baths
• Open kitchen to great room with creek stone fireplace
• Gorgeous brick/stone exterior with cedar shutters and Pella windows
• Heated master bath flooring
• Barrel vaulted master bedroom ceiling
• Extensive use of trim/crown molding and home warranty on tray ceiling
• Spacious exercise room and lower level office
With a commitment to architectural excellence both inside and out and a comfortable and inviting floor plan, the Bella Vista is a home that’s sure to be a source of pride and pleasure. Deville Homes has combined comfortable living spaces and elegant design to offer a home that boasts plenty of space to work, rest and play in style. The Country French front exterior is a creative blend of brick and stone with cedar shutters and beautiful Pella windows. A covered front stoop showcases a gorgeous mahogany front door entry. Inside, a gracious foyer opens to showcase a formal dining room that’s highlighted by a tray ceiling and large picture window. A unique gallery hallway features five tray niches on the ceiling and ushers guests to the open floor plan of the Bella Vista.
A welcoming great room anchors the heart of the home, with a creek stone corner fireplace serving as the focal point. Open to the kitchen, the great room features a 13-foot tray ceiling and a large window that invites Mother Nature to play a role in the interior spaces. A spacious breakfast room opens out onto a covered back porch. The kitchen inspires the family chef to serve up a gourmet dinner even on casual weekdays, with a large island, beautiful cabinetry and a walk-in pantry. The back entry into the three-car garage features built-in cubbies and access to a spacious laundry room with a large folding table.
The master suite is accessed through a private hallway and features a barrel tray ceiling that highlights the slumber area. Double doors lead to an incredible master bath with glass blocks, a large garden tub, double vanities and a large walk-in closet. The floor is heated for additional luxury. Two additional bedrooms on the main level share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Downstairs, a fantastic family room offers plenty of room to host large parties and walks out onto the back patio. A wet bar with granite countertops helps the host bartender serve guests in style. A bedroom with a built-in window seat and large walk-in closet makes for the ideal guest retreat or teenager suite. The spacious exercise room is sure to keep family members in shape after all those gourmet meals, and a lower level office offers privacy and plenty of space for getting down to business. Unfinished storage areas offer room to expand in the future or a place to store those out-of-season clothes and holiday items.
Chris Osborne has built Bella Vista to save owners on energy costs as well. The home is LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program rated and includes a high-efficiency furnace, among other energy-saving products. The incredible amenities, spacious living areas and unique architectural elements contribute to the welcoming atmosphere of Bella Vista, where function makes way for celebration in every room.
• Interior Design: Lisa Lynn Knight , Darla Rissler & Kim Miles, Lisa Lynn Design Services, LLC, (502) 384-5966
• Furnishings: Lisa Lynn Designs Home Store & Design Studio
• Interior Finishes: Lisa Lynn Design Services
• Interior Lighting: Brechers
• Kitchen Cabinets: Century
• Appliances: Trend
• Landscaping: Sunset Landscaping
• Realtor: Kathryn Vaughn (He spelled it Katherine but I when I Googled Kathryn was spelled this way)
• Financing: Citizens Union Bank
• Floor: Carpet Selections
• Roofer: Jorge Soloranzo
• Closets: Closets By Design
• Painter: Ballard Painting
• Theater System: Century
• Interior Trim: RG Dunnovon & Sons Woodwork
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Mees Tile & Marble
• Masonry: Daryl Curtsinger Masonry
• Outdoor Living Area: Summer Classics
• Concrete Craftsmanship: JH Merideth Concrete