Jason Orthober, Orthober Custom Homes
4,090 square feet
5 bedrooms, 3½ baths
• Large great room with coffered ceiling, fireplace and bookcases
• Versatile ranch floor plan with 10-foot ceilings and flex rooms in lower level
• Screened porch with fireplace and television
• Master closet with access to laundry room
• Large kitchen with island and double ovens
• Finished walkout with 10-foot ceilings and large entertaining area
Brick and stone accents serve as a firm handshake welcome to The Cassidy, a home that is sure to host many friendly introductions in the near future. Jason Orthober’s impressive 4,000 square foot contemporary home is thoughtfully designed with plenty of room for a busy family to stay organized and have fun.
The wide-open feel of 10-foot ceilings is experienced throughout the entire first floor, which makes one-story living simple, convenient and stylish. The front entry ushers guests to a gorgeous dining space and coffered ceiling great room just beyond, where built-in bookshelves and a fireplace invite family members to gather. Three gorgeous windows with transoms reveal the natural beauty of The Cassidy’s surroundings. A large screened porch with a fireplace and TV make trading a round of golf for an afternoon of simply enjoying the outdoor living area an easy choice. The large kitchen features an island, double ovens and all the ingredients for a great culinary space. A graceful breakfast nook adds to the comfortable feel of the kitchen area and offers easy access to the screened porch.
Homeowners will relish starting and ending their day in the master suite, which features a spa-like bath and master closet that has access to the laundry room. Two additional bedrooms are located on the main level. The lower level offers many choices and is sure to be a destination for fun. The open feel of the 10-foot ceilings continue downstairs, and a large entertainment space is a great place to host a crowd. Two additional bedrooms can be used as flex rooms, making The Cassidy an ideal landing pad for visiting relatives or a growing family. A home office or exercise space are also great options for this versatile floor plan.
Organization is a key component in The Cassidy. A single bay garage serves as the ideal workshop or boat storage, while built-in cubbies in the mudroom keep little ones’ backpacks handy just in time to catch the bus. Energy efficiency is also an emphasis. The Cassidy is LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program rated and features Energy Star rated windows and upgraded insulation. Orthober Custom Homes offers a fantastic floor plan that keeps homeowners’ current and future goals top-of-mind, while delivering stylish design in spaces that are meant to be enjoyed for many years to come.
• Interior Design: Ann M. Cloyd, Frankie Epperson Century Entertainment & Furnishings (502) 376-5667
• Furnishings: Century Entertainment
• Interior Lighting: Brechers Lighting
• Windows: MGM
• Kitchen Cabinets: Century
• Appliances: Chenoweth Appliances
• Realtor: Sara Orthober – Keller Williams
• Financing: First Citizens Bank
• Floor: Flooring Gallery
• Masonry: VMD Masonry