Richard Miles, Landmark Custom Homes/Dogwood Homes
3,546 square feet
5 bedrooms, 4 baths
• Craftsman exterior with swag roof lines
• Outdoor living area with stone fireplace and remote screens
• Lower level office with hidden room access and spacious basement with raised bar area
• Open living area in great room and kitchen
• Large master suite with deluxe bath
• Craftsman-style exterior and terraced backyard
Dogwood Homes’ Namaste respectfully greets guests with an impressive craftsman-style design, detailed brickwork and a beautiful display of windows that anchor the front exterior. Swag roof lines with eyebrows over the windows add to Namaste’s charm. With a spacious floor plan and creative use of space, Richard Miles’ 3,500 square foot creation bows to the idea that a home should be shared and celebrated.
A gorgeous double door front entry offers a peaceful welcome to the interior spaces, where guests will admire the many architectural details within. A formal dining space offers an elegant venue for dinner parties and convenient access to the kitchen. A two-story great room features built-in bookshelves and a gorgeous hearth. A wall of windows ushers in natural light that highlights the inviting screened porch just beyond. Guests are sure to take the party outside and enjoy the benefit of retractable screens and the warmth of the stone fireplace on the covered porch. A sun deck offers additional space and room for breaking in the new gas grill on warm summer evenings.
A gorgeous culinary space feature an angled kitchen island and cozy breakfast nook. Beautiful cabinetry and countertops set the stage for the family chef to try out new recipes. A large walk-in pantry with a frosted door makes finding the right ingredient a simple task.
The master suite features a casket tray ceiling and peaceful, retreat-style slumber space. Double doors lead to the deluxe master bath and spacious walk-in closet, complete with a free-standing dresser and built-in bench. Two additional bedrooms and a bonus room are located on the second level.
Downstairs, friendly competition and socializing are certain to be had in the spacious bar area and designated game table space. A large family room area walks out onto a patio that overlooks a beautifully landscaped and terraced backyard. Nearby stairs lead to the upper deck. The lower level also includes an additional bedroom with a clever bookcase that opens to a walk-in closet.
Dogwood Homes has kept energy efficiency top-of-mind. The Namaste is both Energy Star qualified and LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program rated. There’s no doubt that its comfortable living spaces and elegant design come together to offer a home that boasts plenty of space to work, rest and play in style.
• Interior Design: Suzanne Koerner, Suz Interior Design, (502) 420-8127
• Furnishings: Value City Furniture
• Interior Furnishings: Suz Interior Designs
• Interior Lighting: Ferguson Bath, Kitchen and Lighting
• Windows: Alside
• Kitchen Cabinets: K&I Lumber Company
• Appliances: Trend Appliances
• Landscaping: M&J Landscape Design Group
• Realtor: Gina Mangold
• Financing: Central Bank
• Floor: America’s Floor Source
• Roofer: Castle Construction
• Closets: Closets by Design
• Painter: Richard Cabanas Painting
• Theater System: Trend Appliances
• Interior Trim: Steve Aldridge
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: America’s Floor Source
• Masonry: Verastequi Brothers Masonry
• Outdoor Living Area: Mike’s Decks & Steps
• Concrete Craftsmanship: JW Meyer Concrete