no images were found
Dave, Jim and Mark Ernst, Prestige Builders
4,200 square feet
5 bedrooms, 6 baths
• Open, family-friendly floor plan with six bedrooms
• First floor flex room ideal for mother-in-law suite or office
• Coffered ceiling in great room and entertainment-focused living spaces
• Covered porch transition to outdoor living area
• Huge master bedroom closet and dressing area
• Media room and extra bedroom in finished basement
Prestige Builders (Dave, Jim and Mark Ernst) have teamed up to deliver a home that is a winning combination of traditional architecture, a floor plan designed for today’s busy family and a venue that is destined to host many special occasions and memories in the making. The exterior of the two-story Belmont is reminiscent of the English countryside with dark brown shutters, a mahogany tudor-style front door with an arched transom and a combination of brick and stone.
Once inside The Belmont, guests are greeted by a seamless view of the great room, dining area and natural landscape just beyond. Beautiful hardwood accompanies 10-foot ceilings and a gorgeous display of architectural craftsmanship. The coffered ceiling in the great room offers an elegant texture to the gathering space, which also features a beautiful hearth flanked by oversized windows. Nearby, the breakfast room provides convenient access to the covered back porch and outdoor living area, complete with a fire pit and kitchen just below.
It’s easy to imagine family members stealing samples of appetizers displayed on the large kitchen island before a special occasion. The beautifully outfitted kitchen invites socializing and shared spaces to create meals together. Nearby, a mud room with a built-in window seat helps the kids keep their gear in order. A spacious bedroom and bath are located on the main level that can serve as an ideal mother-in-law suite or home office. Just above on the second level is the master suite and three additional bedrooms. French doors in the master bedroom lead to an incredible spa-like bath that opens to a huge master closet. An upstairs laundry room offers motivation to stay on top of washing and drying a large family’s wardrobe.
The lower level of The Belmont is an entertainer’s dream, complete with a spacious media room and an extra bedroom that can serve as an ideal teenager retreat or guest suite. Guests can easily walk out and join the party outside by the fire pit.
Certified by the LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program, The Belmont offers homeowners a break on their energy bills and the comfort of knowing their home is built with energy efficiency top-of-mind. Prestige Builders has made sure there is plenty of room for storage and for having fun. Their collaborative efforts in creating a home that is meant to be enjoyed are obvious around every corner.
• Interior Design: Sarah Nicholson and Sarah Boeglin, Dwell Nouveau, (812) 630-2780
• Furnishings: Basset Furniture
• Interior Finishes: Sherwin Williams
• Interior Lighting: Dwell Nouveau
• Windows: MGM
• Kitchen Cabinets: Century Entertainment and Furnishings
• Appliances: Trend Appliances
• Landscaping: Class A Lawn and Landscape
• Realtor: Carol Weber – Louisville Realty Group
• Financing: First Capital of Kentucky
• Floor: The Flooring Gallery
• Roofer: New Level Construction
• Closets: EconoGlass
• Painter: Sean Clemmons Painting
• Theater System: Trend Technologies
• Interior Trim: Keith Gratzer
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: The Flooring Gallery
• Masonry: Lee Brick & Block
• Concrete Craftsmanship: Wade Concrete