Pat Thieneman Seitz, Thieneman Seitz Construction, LLC
4,000 square feet
5 bedrooms, 4½ baths
• Large kitchen open to two-story great room with wet bar
• Spacious master closet with access to laundry room
• Finished walkout lower level with entertainment area and wet bar
• Covered back porch and enormous front porch with double doors with arched glass
• First floor master and office
• Two-story foyer with turret
It’s no wonder this home is named, “Artisan.” With head-turning curb appeal and an enormous front porch, passersby are sure to slow down and imagine what lies within Pat Seitz’ incredible 4,000 square foot home. A large turret sits atop the front entry, which features plenty of room for neighbors to catch up over a pitcher or two of lemonade. Rich tones of brick and hardy board siding complement uniquely designed window and exterior accents.
First-time guests will no doubt stop dead in their tracks in the two-story foyer to admire the gorgeous turret space above. A beautiful stairway, spacious formal dining room and a well-appointed study offer convincing distractions to explore beyond the foyer space. Large windows usher natural light into the elegant spaces.
The two-story great room is sure to be the venue of choice for family gatherings by the fire. With an open view of the kitchen, entertaining is simple and inclusive. Two doors lead to the covered back porch and an enormous window sheds light on the Artisan’s interior spaces. A wet bar separates the the kitchen from the great room and a spacious breakfast area offers the perfect place to enjoy casual meals together. The large kitchen includes beautiful cabinetry, countertops, an island with plenty of seating and convenient access to the formal dining room.
The incredible master suite is designed with comfort and elegance top-of-mind. An octagonal tray ceiling highlights the slumber area, and the master bath features double doors that lead to a large walk-in closet that has access to the laundry room. Family members can stay organized with built-in cubbies in the mud room, adjacent to the laundry space.
Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs, two of which share a Jack-and-Jill bath, while the other has a private bath. Perhaps what’s most appealing about the second level is a spacious loft area that offers beautiful views of the foyer below and the turret above. It makes for an ideal study or reading nook.
The lower level of the Artisan is designed for entertaining. A spacious recreation room leads to the patio, where late night chats after the party are sure to linger. A wet bar adds to the social atmosphere of the lower level. Unfinished areas offer homeowners plenty of room for storage or to expand in the future. Designed for style as well as function, the Artisan is also very energy efficient. It’s LGE Energy-Saving New Home Program rated.
Pat Seitz offers homeowners impressive craftsmanship and a functional floor plan that’s ideal for entertaining. Her home provides an opportunity to enjoy both open spaces and private getaways, making the Artisan a great venue to celebrate or hideaway.
• Interior Design: Details – Lesa Buckler, Julia Buckler-Lewis,Christa Rose & Sherry Poppe; Details Design (502) 253-0092
• Furnishings: Details Designs and Cabinetry
• Interior Lighting: Brecher’s Lighting
• Kitchen Cabinets: Details Designs and Cabinetry – Richard Buckler
• Appliances: The Trend/GE
• Realtor: Louisville Realty Group – Mira Farmer/Carol Weber
• Financing: First Capital
• Floor: Carpet Selections
• Painter: James Johnson
• Theater System: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
• Interior Trim: Tim Deily
• Masonry: Lee Brick & Stone – Darryl Curtsinger, Lee Brick and Stone
• Outdoor Living Area: Saratoga and Details