no images were found
Scott Yates, Paragon Homes, Inc.
4,000 square feet
5 bedrooms, 4½ baths
• Two first floor master bedrooms
• Cofferred ceilings and extensive trim
• Mortar-rubbed brick exterior with 24-inch overhangs
• Large covered porch
• The exterior has 24” overhangs with 16 brackets
• Open design and spacious five-bedroom floor plan
Paragon Homes presents Stanwick to homeowners who crave a get-away-from-it-all retreat that’s designed as much for function as it is for style. With five bedrooms and four-and-a-half baths and an incredible floor plan created for today’s busy family, Stanwick offers plenty of spaces specifically designed to keep everyone organized and engaged. The front exterior showcases mortar-rubbed brick, giving it an aged appearance, and an eight-foot mahogany door features elegant transoms. Brick planters highlight the unique exterior architectural elements.
Inside, gorgeous hardwood welcomes guests to an open floor plan that includes a spacious office/dining room area and view of the incredible great room. Plenty of windows and a beautiful stone hearth usher friends and family to gather and enjoy spending time together under the 18-foot coffered ceiling. A wall of windows invites the beauty of Stanwick’s natural surroundings to complement the interior spaces. A large kitchen features a great venue to prepare meals in, with custom wood cabinets and inlaid veneer panels emphasizing Scott Yates’ attention to detail in this home. A large walk-in pantry helps organize the family chef, and a mudroom with a built-in bench and cubbies keeps kids’ backpacks handy on busy school mornings. The spacious breakfast nook walks out to a large covered porch. Nearby, a grill deck makes it convenient for Dad to marinate steaks on lazy Sunday afternoons.
Stanwick uniquely offers two choices for master suites on the main level. Each features an octagonal tray ceiling and leads to a spa-like master bath. Two bedrooms and a bath are featured on the second level, where a catwalk overlooks the great room below. Downstairs, guests will no doubt enjoy watching the game on the big screen in the designated media room. An enormous recreation area features a wet bar and walks out to the patio just beyond. An additional bedroom and bath are located on the lower level.
Paragon Homes has made sure that homeowners will save on energy bills as well. Stanwick is LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program rated and provides an ideal venue for entertaining and relaxing at home. With incredible attention to the details of everyday living, Yates’ design showcases a commitment to energy-efficient, quality home building that offers homeowners a sensible floor plan with plenty of room to enjoy.
• Interior Design: Darrel Hartman, The Country Squire, (502) 321-3930
• Furnishings: Cherry House
• Interior Finishes: Faux – Glen Hauerton
• Interior Lighting: Brecher’s Lighting
• Kitchen Cabinets: Curlin Construction
• Appliances: The Trend
• Landscaping: Exterior Designs
• Realtor: Keller Williams – Brenda Doll
• Financing: First Capital Bank of KY
• Floor: Carpet Lady
• Roofer: New Level Construction
• Closets: Econoglass
• Painter: James Johnston Painting
• Theater System: Century Entertainment
• Interior Trim: B&B Construction
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Louisville Tile
• Masonry: VMD Masonry /Lee Brick & Block
• Outdoor Living Area: Brown Jordan
• Concrete Craftsmanship: Don Robertson Concrete Construction