no images were found
Joe Kroll & Dan Swigart, Mastercraft Homes, LLC.
3,938 square feet
4 bedrooms, 3 full & 2 half baths
• Open, family-friendly walk-out ranch floor plan with spacious rooms
• Lower level entertainment area with wet bar
• Impressive custom cabinetry, trim and tile throughout
• Coffered ceiling great room and foyer
• Spacious screened porch with master suite access
• High quality trim and tile package, and hardwood flooring throughout
• Authentic stone exterior and full yard irrigation system
Mastercraft Homes presents a home that boasts incredible amenities, spacious living areas and unique architectural elements that contribute to the welcoming atmosphere of Blue 42 Bayou. Joe Kroll and Dan Swigart collaboratively worked to build a house where function makes way for fun throughout a versatile floor plan that offers owners a retreat-style escape. Authentic stone combines with brick to adorn this traditional walk-out ranch, which features dark brown shutters and bronze accents. A mahogany French door welcomes guests who will no doubt be in awe of the attention to detail both inside and out.
Formal dinners can be enjoyed under the very high ceiling in the dining room, while casual conversations by the fire are sure to take place in the coffered ceiling great room. Plenty of natural light complements the open feel of this space which is open to a large kitchen, where an oversized island provides plenty of room for junior chefs to pull up a stool and help with the cookie baking. Impressive custom cabinets highlight the continued emphasis on quality craftsmanship and hardwood flooring throughout makes for seamless transitions. High quality trim and tile complement the thoughtful design. A bright breakfast room provides the perfect place to spend a few quiet moments before the day gets underway. Sliding doors lead to a deck on one side and a large screened porch on the other — each offering a venue where the natural beauty of the Blue 42 Bayou can truly be experienced. The master suite also enjoys access to the porch and features a beautiful master bath and large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms on the main level are adjoined by a shared bath.
Downstairs is designed for entertainment as well with a large recreation and gathering space that adjoins a stylish wet bar. An additional bedroom and bath serve as an ideal guest retreat or mother-in-law suite. Unfinished space in the lower level offers plenty of room for storage, and a three-car garage allows more space for tools or toys. A full yard irrigation system keeps the lawn healthy and green.
Mastercraft Homes has kept energy efficiency top-of-mind. Blue 42 Bayou is both Energy Star qualified and LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program rated, incorporating blown-in insulation, a high efficiency HVAC system and an aluminum clad window package into a host of energy efficient techniques and products. With traditional architecture and timeless design headlining the long list of attractive details of Blue 42 Bayou, it’s certain that homeowners will enjoy making memories in a home that’s designed to be celebrated and enjoyed for many years to come.
• Interior Design: Barry Wooley and Lucy Layton Shaver, Barry Wooley Designs, (502) 569-7101
• Furnishings: Barry Wooley Designs
• Interior Furnishings: Barry Wooley Designs
• Interior Lighting: Brechers
• Windows: Metro Window
• Kitchen Cabinets: Century Entertainment
• Appliances: Century Entertainment
• Landscaping: Searcy Sod and Landscaping
• Realtor: Paula Theineman
• Financing: Central Bank
• Floor: The Flooring Gallery
• Roofer: All Good Roofer
• Closets: B&L Construction
• Painter: Coffman’s Painting
• Theater System: Century Entertainment
• Interior Trim: B&L Construction/Cox Interior
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Louisville Tile/Flooring Gallery
• Masonry: All Star Masonry
• Outdoor Living Area: Watsons
• Concrete Craftsmanship: Phillip Osbourne Concrete