no images were found
Clifford & Pete Thieneman, Clifford Thieneman Co. LLC.
3,470 square feet
4 bedrooms, 3½ baths
• Open floor plan with split bedrooms and Jack-and-Jill bath
• Incredible great room with vaulted ceilings and beams
• Traditional design with custom kitchen cabinetry
• Large, covered back porch
• Unique roof lines, turret and Nottingham tudor brick exterior
• Finished lower level with media room and wet bar
Old World elegance greets homeowners of Cliff and Pete Thieneman’s Paisely Grace. This 3,470 square foot home beckons guests to imagine the English countryside and stirs their curiosity to what lies beyond the eye-catching turret, unique roof lines and Nottingham brick and stone exterior. The welcoming front porch ushers them into a gracious foyer with archways leading to the heart of the home. An adjoining formal dining room includes an art niche and plenty of room to serve a large family that is hungry for what the chef has prepared in the gourmet kitchen, where gorgeous custom cabinetry and a spacious island area combine to offer the ideal place to create memories and treasured recipes.
The open, yet traditional, floor plan invites guests to cozy up around the kitchen island and still catch the score on the big screen in the great room, where built-in bookcases and an inviting hearth offer additional interest. Arched entryways continue the nostalgic architectural elements and emphasis on quality craftsmanship. A beautiful breakfast nook enables homeowners to enjoy the beauty of the Paisley Grace’s natural surroundings. The large, covered back porch is certain to be where the family gathers on lazy Saturday afternoons, and on busier days, a mud room with built-in cubbies helps keep everyone organized.
The master suite features a beautiful tray ceiling and a luxurious master bath that leads to a large, walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms on the main level share a Jack-and-Jill bath and each feature unique architectural elements, including a large turret bay in one and a built-in window seat in the other. The lower level of the Paisley Grace greets guests with a spacious wet bar and more arched entryways. Movie night is sure to be a tradition in the media room. A large guest suite downstairs offers convenient access to the lower level bath and is the ideal weekend retreat for visiting family and friends or a great spot to land for an independent teenager.
Clifford Thieneman Co. has made sure that homeowners realize the cost-savings on energy bills with this LG&E Energy-Saving New Home Program rated home. Paisely Grace offers a truly functional floor plan designed for today’s busy families who welcome the chance to enjoy entertaining and relaxing in a place they’ll certainly be proud to call home.
• Interior Design: Lisa Lynn Knight and Lauren Thieneman, Lisa Lynn Design Services, LLC, (502) 384-5966
• Furnishings: Lisa Lynn Designs Home Store & Design Studio
• Interior Finishes: HBD Construction Co.
• Interior Lighting: Brechers Lighting
• Windows: Boland Maloney, MGM, Southern Rose
• Kitchen Cabinets: Century Entertainment
• Appliances: Trend Appliances
• Landscaping: Stephenson Nursery
• Realtor: Paula Thieneman Bates, Louisville Realty Group
• Financing: Central Bank
• Floor: Carpet Specialist
• Roofer: Beam’s Contracting
• Closets: A.G. Glass & Mirrors
• Painter: Ed Saultzman Inc.
• Theater System: Century Entertainment & Pool Table
• Interior Trim: Boland Maloney
• Ceramic/Tile/Marble: Louisville Tile
• Masonry: General Shale Brick
• Outdoor Living Area: Lisa Lynn Designs
• Concrete Craftsmanship: Chris Clifford, Southern Trades
• Heating & A/C: Prudential Heating & A/C
• Plumbing: Dauenhauer Plumbing
• Foundation: Louis Hobbs Construction Co
• Fireplace: Fireplace Distributors
• Drywall Labor: Advanced Drywall
• Insulation: Energy Savers