Jack Band Builder, Inc.
Century Entertainment & Furnishings
4,532 square feet
1. Classic craftsman-style architecture and decor, including shiplap in the entry and wainscoting in the dining room
2. Gourmet kitchen with large island that overlooks great room and huge laundry with built-in cabinets and full-length folding table
3. Incredible walkout lower level with cozy reading nook under the stairs, theater space, Built in Cabinets and bar, spacious entertainment area with fireplace and guest suite with attached bath
4. Large (18′ x 17′) covered deck with Azek decking and railing, outdoor entertaining space accessible from coffered ceiling great room
5. Open floor plan with formal entry, dining room and easy flow for entertaining on both levels
6. Gorgeous master suite with large picture window, huge walk-in closet and spa-like master bath with custom linen closet
7. Spacious bedrooms with large walk-in closets and Jack-and-Jill bathroom
8. Foam insulation and energy efficient zoned heating and cooling
About The Home:
With incredible attention to detail and an emphasis on entertaining in style, Jack Band’s sprawling craftsman-style home offers intentional spaces to sit back and relax and enjoy the benefits of living in a home thoughtfully designed for today’s busy family. Spacious bedrooms, strategically planned closets, built-ins and a truly functional floor plan offer homeowners plenty of opportunities to stay organized, while numerous areas promote plenty of fun and entertainment. The Savannah is both a haven for private reflection and an inspiration to share its beautiful spaces with others.
Classic craftsman-style architecture is showcased on the brick and stone exterior, and a gorgeous porch and arched front double door welcome guests to come inside and explore the four-bedroom home. A spacious foyer entry with shiplap accents announces the adjacent dining room detailed with wainscoting. Just beyond, the massive coffered ceiling great room serves as the heart of The Savannah. Once guests take in the incredible space and enjoy a seat by the beautiful hearth, they’re challenged with the decision to venture outside and explore the large covered porch or see what’s cooking in the gourmet kitchen. The open flow of the combined spaces enable the family chef to mingle while putting finishing touches on dinner without missing a chance to socialize and share in the fun. Azek decking covers the 18 x 17-foot porch which offers a gracious invitation to take the party outside and enjoy the home’s natural surroundings.
The master suite feature a gorgeous picture window and a huge walk-in closet and spa-like master bath with a custom linen closet and separate shower and tub. Two additional and very spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the main level. The party continues downstairs with an incredible walkout space that features a cozy reading nook, a full-service kitchen and bar and a spacious entertainment area, theatre space and a fireplace. Guests can conveniently stay for the weekend and take advantage of the spacious bedroom and bath downstairs. The covered patio offers the perfect segue to outdoor entertaining from the lower level.
Outfitted with foam insulation and energy efficient zoned heating and cooling, The Savannah is designed to be energy efficient, saving homeowners money on operating it. Gracefully designed with classic architectural elements, the home conveys a nod to the past with a forward look, having been built with modern technologies and techniques to ensure it will last well into the future and serve as a venue for many memories yet to be made.
Appliances: The The Trend Appliance Co.
Ceramic Tile: Louisville Tile Company, Jacky Burkey
Closets: Closets by Design, Jennie Means
Flooring: Sam Kinnaird’s Flooring
Cabinets and Furniture: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
Interior Trim: S&K Trim, Mike Krebs
Insulation: Graber Insealators of Louisville, LLC
Masonry: General Shale
Windows & Siding: Alside
Lumber: K-I Lumber and Building Materials
Deck Labor: Dan Smith
Plumbing Company: Dauenhauer Plumbing company
Drywall: Louisville Drywall Company
Electric: Candlelight Electric
Roofer: All Good Roofing
Theatre System: Century Entertainment & Furnishings
Concrete : Burnett Concrete Construction
Concrete Material: IMI
Landscaping, Hardscape, Irrigation: Exterior Designs Landscaping and Performance Irrigation
Garage Doors: Action Overhead Door Company
Garage Floor and Shelving: Garage Solutions of Louisville
Hardware: Willis Klein
Shower Door and Mirrors: A G Glass and Mirrors